If you’re looking to cut data center costs and comply with environmental laws and regulations, you’re probably eyeing an IT infrastructure optimisation initiative. How you fund this investment will be a key to your success and should be part of your overall green strategy from the earliest stages of planning.
Customisable solutions from IBM Global Financing can form the foundation of a cohesive technology management strategy that can help minimise energy consumption, optimise space, reduce the total cost of ownership and maximise cash flow.
Use IBM Global Financing solutions to fund any part of your green initiative or the whole thing—no matter how narrow or extensive it is.
- Take it step by step, if you'd like, and start out with a solution that fits your immediate needs—such as financing the replacement of energy-wasting servers or disposing of old PCs.
- Or, let us provide you with comprehensive financing that covers the full scope of your project, including used equipment and an asset disposition strategy.
Whatever your strategy, we can help alleviate capital constraints, providing the opportunity to align up-front costs to anticipated project benefits. We can tailor our simple leases and loans into highly customisable structures covering your entire project's lifecycle.
For more information, please contact us.
Choose from the following solutions to help support your green strategy and lower your total cost:
- IBM leases and loans, including financing of PCs, provides financing for your energy efficiency initiatives.
- IBM Project Financing™ provides financial flexibility to design and build energy-friendly data centers.
- IBM Asset Recovery Solutions features a suite of environmentally-compliant services to dispose of your retired IT assets.
- IBM Certified Pre-owned Equipment™ fits into any green strategy because it involves refurbishment and reuse. It’s the perfect solution for special projects and temporary capacity needs.
- During your green transformation, IBM working capital financing solutions can help your company finance day-to-day operations.
For more information, please contact us .