Put your business in motion
As mobile reinvents business and the way work gets done, you’ll need to create engaging mobile user experiences and personalise interactions based on key data and insights.
Indeed, mobile delivers higher growth and Return On Investment. But while 73 percent of organisations see a measurable ROI on mobile initiatives1, most IT operating budgets are allocated to maintaining existing technologies.
That means IT executives need more flexible funding options to:
- Quickly acquire solutions and services for implementation and migration
- Better align costs and payments to expected mobile solution benefits
- Simplify asset management of mobile devices to reduce total cost of ownership
IBM Global Financing can help
Turn to our IT financing specialists for advice on how to best take advantage of mobile opportunities through flexible programmes to finance both immediate needs such as mobile devices and software – and transformational services projects to meet long-term mobile enterprise objectives.
Take your business from mobile ready to mobile first
IBM Global Financing can help you eliminate budget obstacles so you can accelerate your mobile initiatives.
Now you can redefine the way you interact with clients, empower your teams, and optimise your IT infrastructure. A complete set of financing options can improve your cash flow, better align payments to expected solution benefits, and lower your total cost of ownership.
As a strategic IT financing resource, we can help you build cost-effective financing into your mobile vision through funding options that include:
- Rates as low as 0% – an affordable way to acquire the technology you need now2
- Predictable scheduled payments to match targeted deployment milestones
- Conserves cash with access to an alternative source of funds
IBM Project Financing™
- One dedicated funding source for IBM solutions and services helping avoid project delays for large-scale projects
- Integrated financing for IBM Global Services engagements and IBM and non-IBM hardware and software
Fair market value leases
- Lowers total cost of ownership for expert integrated systems, mobile devices, and server and storage solutions
- Payments that can be deferred for up to 90 days for mobile devices or software security appliances
- More flexibility to add capacity as your needs change
- Shifts obsolescence and disposal risk to IBM Global Financing
IBM Global Asset Recovery Services
- Sell your existing equipment at market value
- Assure safe and proper disposal in compliance with local regulations
With IBM MobileFirst solutions, you can combine the power of enterprise data and analytics with an elegant mobile user experience – to redefine how your organisation interacts, learns, and connects.
1 IBM Institute of Business Value, The “upwardly mobile” enterprise.
2 Charges for software and services must be one-time, non-recurring. Minimum deal size is €4,000, with maximum of €500,000. Not all products qualify for all offers, please check with your local representative.
IBM Global Financing offerings are provided through IBM Credit LLC in the United States and other IBM subsidiaries and divisions worldwide to qualified commercial and government clients. Rates and availability are based on a client’s credit rating, financing terms, offering type, equipment and product type and options, and may vary by country. Non-hardware items must be one-time, non-recurring charges and are financed by means of loans. Other restrictions may apply. Rates and offerings are subject to change, extension or withdrawal without notice and may not be available in all countries. IBM and IBMGlobal Financing do not, nor intend to, offer or provide accounting,tax or legal advice to clients. Clients should consult with their ownfinancial, tax and legal advisors. Any tax or accounting treatment decisions made by or on behalf of the client are the sole responsibility of the client.