Acquiring an IBM solution has never been easier or more affordable for credit qualified clients. Act now to get the performance, flexibility and infrastructure simplicity of IBM Systems Hardware and Storage products at 0% financing over 12-months.
That’s right, 0% financing across IBM’s range of Hardware Systems - including both Storage and Server solutions such as IBM Power Systems and IBM System z.
Meeting your Hardware and Storage solution needs in this way simplifies budgeting and planning, cuts costs and gives you peace of mind to know precisely what you’ll owe each month.
No hidden costs, no complex calculations
To see how affordable IBM Systems Hardware and Storage Financing is, simply divide your total purchase price by 12 to get your monthly payments. You can easily complete your purchase and start reaping the rewards of IBM’s leading solution in no time.
To learn more, contact us or request a call from an IBM Global Financing representative.
How financing can help your business
A customised solution from IBM Global Financing can help you:
- Realise predictable monthly or quarterly payments
- Preserve cash flow for higher-yield investments
- Allow more acquisitions within current budget
- Accelerate implementation of new technology
- Reduce risk and provide a hedge against technology obsolescence via flexible end of lease options
Terms and conditions
- Available to credit qualified commercial clients in Australia and New Zealand.
- Eligible for new sales of IBM Hardware Systems except for System x, Bladecenter and Pureflex.
- Services and Maintenance charges are not included.
- Applies to IBM Systems Hardware and Storage product purchases up to $400,000 per transaction.
- Total transaction value must be a minimum of $10,000.
- Offer is subject client’s agreement to the IBM Global Financing terms and conditions.
- Eligible products may be purchased direct from IBM or through an authorised IBM reseller.
- Valid for all purchases of eligible products which are installed on or prior to 31st December 2014.
- IBM may withdraw this offer at any time.