Deepen the value of your social connections
Maintaining marketplace leadership in today’s social business environment requires investing in innovative technologies to deepen relationships across, within, and beyond your organisation.
Indeed, more than 75% of the business-to-business (B2B) buyers studied and 84% of C-level/vice president executives use social media to support purchase decisions.1 But many many IT budgets are allocated to maintaining current technologies, creating frustrating limits on opportunities to acquire new social solutions.
But more flexible financing options eliminates those budget obstacles. Now you can maximise purchasing power, turn upfront capital expenses into one predictable monthly payment, and better align costs to deployment milestones.
IBM Global Financing can help
Our IT financing specialists can show you how to take advantage of more opportunities to acquire social business technology that you can integrate into core business functions. Discover how you can unlock more value both within your organisation and from your customers while reducing financial risk and conserving cash to meet other strategic needs.
Invest affordably in social business to maintain your competitive edge
IBM Global Financing can help you quickly capitalize on all of your social business opportunities. Now you can acquire the solutions you need, accelerate project break even points by six months or more2, quickly adapt to changing needs, and lower your total cost of ownership.
A complete range of affordable financing options that can maximise your purchasing power include:
- Rates as low as 0 percent for software licenses, subscriptions and support3
- Funding for IBM consulting engagements and multi-period services projects
- Predictable scheduled payments to match targeted deployment milestones
- Conserves cash with access to an alternative source of funds
- An affordable way to acquire the technology you need now
IBM Project Financing™
- One dedicated funding source for IBM solutions and services avoiding project delays for large-scale projects
- Integrates financing for IBM Global Services engagements and IBM and non-IBM hardware and software
Fair market value leases
- For mobile devices or software security appliances with payments that can be deferred for up to 90 days
- Lowers total cost of ownership for your infrastructure
- More flexibility to add capacity as your needs change
- Shifts obsolescence and disposal risk to IBM Global Financing
IBM Global Asset Recovery Solutions
- Sell your existing equipment at market value
- Assure safe and proper disposal in compliance with local regulations
The IBM® Social Business® solution portfolio transforms how business gets done, amplifying the value of human connections. Now you can extend social interactions, enhance communication, and share information more widely to maintain leadership in your market.
1 IDC report, Social Buying: The Importance of Trusted Networks During the B2B Purchase Process (Doc #249812)
2 IBM Center for Applied Insights, 2011
3 Charges to software must be one-time and non-reccuring. Minimum deal size is AU$20,000, maximum AU$1.5m excl GST. Not all products qualify for all offers, please check with your local representative.
IBM Global Financing offerings are provided through IBM subsidiaries and divisions worldwide to qualified commercial and government clients. Rates and availability are based on a client’s credit rating, financing terms, offering type, equipment and product type and options, and may vary by country. Non-hardware items must be one-time, non-recurring charges and are financed by means of loans. Other restrictions may apply. Rates and offerings are subject to change, extension or withdrawal without notice and may not be available in all countries. IBM and IBM Global Financing do not, nor intend to, offer or provide accounting, tax or legal advice to clients. Clients should consult with their own financial, tax and legal advisors. Any tax or accounting treatment decisions made by or on behalf of the client are the sole responsibility of the client.