The IBM S&D Summit Program
Now is a great time to be in IBM Sales & Distribution.
We are growing globally and looking for talented professionals. Looking for a new challenge? Interested in making an impact? Come join us as we build a smarter planet.
Summit Experienced Professional (ExPro) Program overview
The IBM Sales & Distribution (S&D) Summit ExPro Program is a program focused on bringing the best experienced talent in client-facing consultative sales and technical sales positions into IBM.
We know that when our employees grow IBM grows, so we invest in superior development programs to help you become successful and stay competitive. Our objective is to provide our ExPro hires with the foundational elements to become successful at IBM. We focus on developing leaders capable of representing the exceptional value delivered by the breadth and depth of IBM.
The Summit ExPro Program is comprised of several parts delivered over a three month period to ensure the proper enablement of our experienced sales professionals. We introduce our ExPros to IBM's consultative sales approach through the innovative six week IBM Global Sales School. Sales and technical sales professionals benefit from a practical mix of classroom training, e-learning, project simulations, and individual career support to ensure they have the skills and tools to be successful. We provide additional training following IBM Global Sales School that establishes the big picture view of IBM while developing client relationships through key individual mentors.
The positions and base criteria for the Summit ExPro client-facing positions are listed below. For all positions:
- Must have a passion for sales
- Strong desire to work directly with clients
- Excellent analytical and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Experience in client-facing sales roles
- Empathy and the ability to develop relationships at all levels of management
- Demonstrated leadership and teaming ability
- Minimum of two years related sales experience
Apply to the S&D Summit Program
If you would like to be considered, please apply to the following positions that best matches your skills and qualifications.
Log in with your User ID and Password to view the status of your application.
More to explore
Frequently Asked Questions
- Intensive development program with experienced IBMers as mentors
- Network of relationships with top-performing future/current IBM leaders
- Challenging and dynamic work assignments