What is the Summit Program?
IBM Summit is a highly experiential training program that provides new IBM sellers in the US and Canada with the expertise, skills and tools needed to solve client business problems with value-added Cloud Platform and Cognitive solutions.
Within the Program you can apply for:
Explore the Career of an IBM Summit Seller
Imagine yourself as a consultative technology solution seller, doing your best work ever.
Imagine what you can do at IBM with the foundation of skills you will receive from the IBM Summit Program.
You will be able to:
- transform companies with innovative industry and technical solutions,
- build client relationships and make useful, long-lasting connections.
IBM Summit Campus Recruiting Program
Summit Summer Internship Positions
2018 Summit Summer Intern Program Sales Positions in North America:
- Technical Sales Intern (US)
- Senior Technical Sales Intern (US)
- Senior Client Relationship Representative Intern (US)
- Digital Sales Intern (US)
- Summer Student Intern (Canada)
All 2018 positions have been filled. Please check back in September for 2019 new job availability
Summit Full Time Positions
Full time Entry Level 2018 Summit Program Sales Positions in North America:
- Digital Sales Specialist (US)
- Technical Sales Specialist (US)
- Senior Client Relationship Representative (US)
- Consultative Sales Professional (Canada)
- Experienced Consultative Sales Professional (Canada)
More at IBM
IBM #5 on Forbes’ 2017 list of 100 America’s best corporate citizens
Leading the way for veteran success, IBM earns the honor of this year’s top Military Friendly® employer