IBM's HR Global Internship Program provides a world-class leadership development experience for top performing undergraduate and graduate students.
HR intern candidate qualifications
- MUST be enrolled full-time for the next regular academic session
- Prior HR work experience
- Geographic flexibility (preferred for internship, required for HRLDP)
- Strong desire to work on domestic and global projects
- Education / degree:
- MS in Employee Relations, Human Resources, or Industrial & Labor Relations
- MA in Organizational Psychology
- MBA (with Human Resources emphasis or undergrad)
- BS in Employee Relations, Human Resources, or Industrial & Labor Relations
- GPA 3.6 or better( or equivalent qualification from other global academic systems)
Candidates must demonstrate high leadership potential throughout the university hiring process, dedication to IBM’s values, and attributes including business acumen, maturity, organizational and self awareness, along with other IBM Foundational and Leadership competencies.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in IBM's HR Global Internship Program and/or HR Leadership Development Program. Our recruiting season for 2015-2016 will start in the Fall. We will be back on-campus again beginning in August 2015 for the HR Global Internship Program. In the interim, please search for other IBM opportunities at Global Opportunity Marketplace