Women's IBM Network Group (WING)
The Women's IBM Networking Group (WING) has over 400 members coast to coast in Canada. WING is a grass roots employee organization that drives activities and programs to help enhance the development and advancement of IBM women. The goal of WING is to strengthen linkages among local groups and extend the reach to women across Canada with a set of exciting social and collaboration tools and initiatives.
With location leads in all major cities in Canada, WING programs have included events including:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Dress for Success - Image Consulting event and clothing drive
- Salvation Army toy drive for Holiday Season
- Spring Fling (donation of business apparel to YWCA)
- Annual gift basket drive for Women's Shelters
- Financial seminars and women's golf events
Join us. Let's build a Smarter Planet
Be IBM's next great hire.