Create a Pearson VUE account associated with IBM Testing
A Pearson VUE web Account is required:
- To register for an appointment to take a proctored IBM exam at a Pearson VUE test center
- To take a proctored IBM exam at a testing session or IBM conference
- To register and take an unproctored IBM exam, such as a sales mastery test or assessment test
You will only be required to create a profile one time, regardless of the location of the delivery location.
- Start by visiting www.pearsonvue.com/ibm/
- Under First Time Visitors on the right navigator: click on the "Create an account"
- Enter in your current IBM Testing ID (if applicable)
- If your name and email matches your current candidate testing information, your current IBM candidate ID will be assigned to you
- If your name and email does not match, then you will be assigned a new IBM candidate testing ID
- Enter in your personal information (name, address, email address, etc) - the name you register with must be your legal name as shown on photo IDs you may present for future certification testing with IBM
- Enter your contact information
- Create a username and password for your account
You will use this username and password to schedule each IBM exam at www.pearsonvue.com/ibm/ or during testing at an IBM Conference or IBM testing sessions.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.