Create a Pearson VUE account associated with IBM Testing
A Pearson VUE web Account is required:
- To register for an appointment to take a proctored IBM exam at a Pearson VUE test center
- To take a proctored IBM exam at a testing session or IBM conference
- To register and take an unproctored IBM exam, such as a sales mastery test or assessment test
You will only be required to create a profile one time, regardless of the location of the delivery location.
- Start by visiting www.pearsonvue.com/ibm/
- Under First Time Visitors on the right navigator: click on the "Create an account"
- Enter in your current IBM Testing ID (if applicable)
- If your name and email matches your current candidate testing information, your current IBM candidate ID will be assigned to you
- If your name and email does not match, then you will be assigned a new IBM candidate testing ID
- Enter in your personal information (name, address, email address, etc) - the name you register with must be your legal name as shown on photo IDs you may present for future certification testing with IBM
- Enter your contact information
- Create a username and password for your account
You will use this username and password to schedule each IBM exam at www.pearsonvue.com/ibm/ or during testing at an IBM Conference or IBM testing sessions.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.