To assess your current skill level and readiness for Test LOT-928 - Developing Websites Using IBM Web Content Manager 8.0,
you can take a Web-based assessment test.
Passing this assessment test does not result in achieving a credential. It is designed to provide diagnostic feedback
on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, showing how you scored on each section of the test.
For this assessment test, the passing score is 75% and the time provided to take the test is
A 30 USD test fee applies worldwide to each time a test is taken, even if the same test is retaken. VISA, Master Card and American Express credit cards are accepted.
To take the assessment test:
- Access the Web-based test delivery tool Prime (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- If you already have an account on Prime, select Secure Sign-In and continue to Take Test. Otherwise select First Time Registration and follow the 2 steps below:
- Step 1: If you already have a Prometric ID number enter it into Step 1. If you do not have one, proceed to Step 2.
- Step 2: Select the Lotus and WebSphere Portal Assessments section. Enter your demographic data and 'Submit'.
- Note: Choose your username and password that you will use every time you take a test via Prime. Record them for future reference, along with your ID number that Prime generates.
- Select Take Test (first option).
- Under Public Test (first rectangle), select the Lotus and WebSphere Portal Assessments section, and 'Submit'.
- Select LOT-928 Assessment: Developing Websites Using IBM Web Content Manager 8.0, and proceed with on screen instructions.