Test C2180-188: IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2, BPM Program Management
To assess your current skill level and readiness for Test C2180-188 - IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2, BPM Program Management, you can take a Web-based assessment test.
Passing this assessment test does not result in achieving a credential. It is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, showing how you scored on each section of the test.
- Number of questions: 38
- Time allowed in minutes: 90
- Passing score: 60%
- Language: English
- Test Fee: 30
- Where: Pearson VUE on-line testing system (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Sponsor Area: Assessment: IBM WebSphere
- Test Title: A2180-188 Assessment: IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2 BPM Program Management
A test fee applies worldwide to each time a test is taken, even if the same test is retaken. VISA, Master Card and American Express credit cards are accepted.
To access the assessment test, you will need to create a Pearson VUE account associated with IBM, and then follow the instructions below.
- Sign into your account at Pearson VUE(link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Click on the blue "View Online Exams" button
- Click on Sponsor Area/Group Assessment: IBM WebSphere
- Select A2180-188 Assessment: IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2 BPM Program Management from the list
- Verify you selected the correct assessment test, click on the blue "Register for this Exam" button
- If the test is offered in multiple languages, select your language and click the "Next" button >
- From this "My Order" page, verify the test information and fee due - click on the blue "Proceed to Checkout" button
- Follow the steps indicated which include payment - you will be able to use vouchers or promotion codes during payment
- Click on the blue "Begin Exam" button to launch the exam
You will have one day (24 hours) to begin the test from the time of payment.
You may cancel the test for a full refund at any time during the one day (24 hours) that the test is available to you. Please review Testing Policy For IBM online Test at Pearson Vue.
You will be able to find and print your score report and receipts from the Pearson VUE Home page when you are signed into your Pearson VUE account.
This assessment test has 32 questions.
Like the actual test, this assessment test:
- has the same duration.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Take a minute to review how to register and select a test. Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.