Test 000-648: Rational Portfolio Manager
1. Which two are required to create a project schedule to start tracking variances between the actual progress to the planned schedule? (Choose two.)
A. Publish to team
C. Copy Proposed to Plan
2. What is the difference between the Plan and Demand columns of the Resource Supply and Demand OLAP Pivot Table?
A. The Plan column shows demand for resources, while the Demand column shows demand for profiles
B. The Plan column shows hours allocated in projects and organizations, while the Demand column shows hours allocated in proposals
C. The Plan column refers to planned allocations only for resources while the demand column refers to proposed allocations, both for resources and profiles
D. The Plan column is the result of Calendar minus Supply, and the Demand column is the overall allocation demanded by all projects
3. Which three actions can be triggered with a Project workflow? (Choose three.)
A. Save WBS Baseline
B. Replace Profiles with Resources
C. Publish Project
D. Convert to Proposal
4. Which statement is true about a user licensed with Rational PM Console user's ability to level resources across multiple projects?
A. A Rational PM Console user can level resources by placing the projects into the same portfolio and then selecting Calculate/Level for the portfolio
B. A Rational PM Console user cannot level resources. Only resources in the Portfolio Manager security group can do this
C. A Rational PM Console user can level resources through the What If? function in the portfolio dashboard
D. A Rational PM Console user can level resources by selecting multiple projects with ctrl + left click, right-clicking the selection and choosing Calculate/Level
5. Which setting becomes READ ONLY (cannot be edited) once resources have been assigned in RPM?
A. Fiscal Calendar Start Year
B.Manager Can Edit Expenses
C. Fiscal Calendar Fiscal Year
D. Timesheet Starts On
6. A Usage Model for RPM Deployment _____
A. is a document that must be completed before RPM configuration can start for customer usage
B. is a document that is developed iteratively, together with some simple RPM configuration
C. is a document that must be developed after completion of RPM configuration
D. is a document that is independent of the RPM configuration
7. You are tasked with setting up the Resource Management module in RPM during the initial deployment. What should be the first step you should take prior to creating user resource pools?
A. create a resource pool for RPM application administrators with the requisite security permissions in order to facilitate and manage the overall application settings
B. modify the default application administrator password and provide resources designated as administrators
C. create all the resources that will use RPM with default permissions
D. define the resource pool configuration prior to adding and activating resource records
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.