To assess your current skill level and readiness for Test 000-444 - IBM Content Management - OnDemand,
you can take a Web-based assessment test.
Passing this assessment test does not result in achieving a credential. It is designed to provide diagnostic feedback
on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, showing how you scored on each section of the test.
- Number of questions: 55
- Time allowed in minutes: 90
- Passing score: 54%
- Language: English
- Test Fee: 30 USD
- Where: Prometric on-line testing system
- Sponsor Area: IBM ECM/Commerce/Connectivity Assessment Tests
- Test Title: 444 IBM Content Management - OnDemand Multiplatform-Assessment
A test fee applies worldwide to each time a test is taken, even if the same test is retaken. VISA, Master Card and American Express credit cards are accepted.
To take the assessment test:
- Access the Web-based test delivery tool Prime (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- If you already have an account on Prime, select Secure Sign-In and continue to Take Test. Otherwise select First Time Registration and follow the 2 steps below:
- Step 1: If you already have a Prometric ID number enter it into Step 1. If you do not have one, proceed to Step 2.
- Step 2: Select the IBM ECM/Commerce/Connectivity Assessment Tests section. Enter your demographic data and 'Submit'.
- Note: Choose your username and password that you will use every time you take a test via Prime. Record them for future reference, along with your ID number that Prime generates.
- Select Take Test (first option).
- Under Public Test (first rectangle), select the IBM ECM/Commerce/Connectivity Assessment Tests section, and 'Submit'.
- Select 444 IBM Content Management - OnDemand Multiplatform-Assessment , and proceed with on screen instructions.