Test 000-197: IBM Security Identity Manager V6.0 Implementation
To assess your current skill level and readiness for Test 000-197 - IBM Security Identity Manager V6.0 Implementation, you can take a Web-based assessment test.
Passing this assessment test does not result in achieving a credential. It is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, showing how you scored on each section of the test.
- Number of questions: 87
- Time allowed in minutes: 120
- Passing score: 59%
- Language: English
- Test Fee: 30 USD
- Where: Prometric on-line testing system (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Sponsor Area: IBM Security Systems Assessments
- Test Title: AT0197 Assessment IBM Security Identity Manager V6.0 Implementation
A test fee applies worldwide to each time a test is taken, even if the same test is retaken. VISA, Master Card and American Express credit cards are accepted.
To take the assessment test:
- Access the Web-based test delivery tool Prometric on-line testing system (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- If you already have an account on Prime, select Secure Sign-In and continue to Take Test. Otherwise select First Time Registration and follow the 2 steps below:
- Select Take Test (first option).
- Under Public Test (first rectangle), select the IBM Security Systems Assessments section, and 'Submit'.
- Select AT0197 Assessment IBM Security Identity Manager V6.0 Implementation, and proceed with on screen instructions.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website