Test 000-183: IBM WebSphere Message Broker V7.0, Solution Development
To assess your current skill level and readiness for Test 000-183 - IBM WebSphere Message Broker V7.0, Solution Development, you can take a Web-based assessment test.
Passing this assessment test does not result in achieving a credential. It is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, showing how you scored on each section of the test.
- Number of questions: 58
- Time allowed in minutes: 105
- Passing score: 59%
- Language: English
- Test Fee: $30 USD
- Where: Prometric on-line testing system (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Sponsor Area: WebSphere/SOA/XML Assessment Tests
- Test Title: Assessment: Test 000-183, IBM WebSphere Message Broker V7.0, Solution Development
A test fee applies worldwide to each time a test is taken, even if the same test is retaken. VISA, Master Card and American Express credit cards are accepted.
To take the assessment test:
- Access the Web-based test delivery tool Prometric on-line testing system (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- If you already have an account on Prime, select Secure Sign-In and continue to Take Test. Otherwise select First Time Registration and follow the 2 steps below:
- Select Take Test (first option).
- Under Public Test (first rectangle), select the WebSphere/SOA/XML Assessment Tests section, and 'Submit'.
- Select Assessment: Test 000-183, IBM WebSphere Message Broker V7.0, Solution Development, and proceed with on screen instructions.
Like the actual test, this assessment test:
- has the same duration.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.