Test 000-039: IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business V6.1.1 Implementation
This sample test is designed to give the candidate an idea of the content and format of the questions that will be on the certification exam. Performance on the sample test is NOT an indicator of performance on the certification exam and this should not be considered an assessment tool.
Study Guide for the sample test/assessment test and the certification test.
To assess your current skill level and readiness for Test 000-039 - IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business V6.1.1 Implementation, you can take a Web-based assessment test.
Passing this assessment test does not result in achieving a credential. It is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, showing how you scored on each section of the test.
- Number of questions: 70
- Time allowed in minutes: 75
- Passing score: 60%
- Language: English
- Test Fee: $30 USD
- Where: Prometric on-line testing system (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Sponsor Area: IBM Security Systems Assessments
- Test Title: 000-039 IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business V6.1.1 Implementation
A test fee applies worldwide to each time a test is taken, even if the same test is retaken. VISA, Master Card and American Express credit cards are accepted.
To take the assessment test:
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website