Test 000-752: IBM Certified Specialist - Retail Store Solution Sales V4
The candidate will be capable of identifying, managing, and closing IBM Point-of-Sale and self service opportunities with the appropriate hardware, software, services and solutions. The candidate will accomplish this by demonstrating strong product and competitive knowledge, coupled with strong retail industry knowledge, with minimal assistance. This person will have 12 to 18 months experience in POS sales.
- Number of questions: 65
- Time allowed in minutes: 100
- Required passing score: 72%
- Test languages: English
- Perform a solution design of hardware and software
- Perform a configuration of hardware
- Perform a special bid for any of the products
- Develop long term customer relationships
- Identify customer pain points
- Describe why a customer needs Point of Sale
- Describe why a customer needs self service
- Identify customer hardware and software requirements
- Differentiate IBM solutions from competitor solutions
- Based on customer needs, propose appropriate solutions including hardware, software and services
- Assist customers in planning solution rollout to include volume, time period, and budget
- Identify other service and solution providers impacting IBM-s sale to the customer and facilitate integration
- Understand the relationship and collaborate effectively with business partners/IBM
- Identify a self-checkout opportunity
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.