Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) Exams
Test S10-100: SNIA FC-SAN Level 1 Foundations (withdrawn)
Test S10-101: SNIA FC-SAN Level 1 Foundations
Test S10-200: SNIA FC-SAN Level 2 Mgmt/Administration (withdrawn)
Test S10-201: SNIA FC-SAN Level 2 Mgmt/Administration
Test S10-300: SNIA FC-SAN Level 3 Architect
The SNIA-FC SAN tests are comprised of vendor-neutral storage topics and were created by SNIA in conjunction with Infinity I/O, a leading worldwide training and certification company headquartered in the U.S. to develop and deliver certification exams.
Steps for submitting SNIA FC-SAN test results to IBM Certification
Because this is a non-IBM exam, candidates will have to notify IBM Certification when they have completed the "SNIA FC SAN" test requirements.
- Candidate takes relevant "SNIA FC-SAN" test at an authorized testing center. Candidate is notified at that time if they pass the test.
- Testing center feeds candidate test data back to SNIA and Infinity I/O.
- Candidate sends request to SNIA (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have their test info sent to IBM (email@example.com) as proof of passing a SNIA FC-SAN test.
Note: Candidate test information required by IBM includes: candidate name, testing ID, test name, "pass" notification.
- SNIA e-mails candidate test info to IBM (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Candidate fulfills remaining IBM-specific exam requirements to earn the IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - Tivoli Storage Management Solutions certification.