Test COG-706: IBM Cognos Financial Statement Reporting Developer
If your job role includes configuring, planning, implementing, utilizing and supporting the FSR Application as well as understanding the installation process, then you may consider adding this certification to your professional portfolio.
The IBM Cognos Financial Statement Developer exam covers key concepts, technologies, and functionality of the FSR product. In preparation for an exam, we recommend a combination of training and hands-on experience, and a detailed review of product documentation.
- Describe installation processes - database and client
- Identify key installation requirements and processes
- Describe post-installation tasks
Building Reports (28%)
- Demonstrate knowledge of the creation of a new FSR report
- Describe TOC heading and Note Numbering
- Describe Properties of Objects (General)
- Demonstrate knowledge of Word and Web Page Objects
- Demonstrate knowledge of Excel Objects and functionality
- Describe workflow setup
- Describe sharing objects
Content and Data (33%)
- Identify FSR Data Load Methods
- Demonstrate knowledge of Charts & Pictures
- Demonstrate knowledge of FSR Variables
- Demonstrate knowledge of FSR Validation rules
Administrative Tasks (15%)
- Demonstrate knowledge of Custom Groups
- Describe the Audit Trail and Snapshot function
- Describe creating and setting users, roles and permissions
- Demonstrate knowledge of copying an FSR Report for Yearly Rollover
Advanced Topis (14%)
- Demonstrate knowledge of Loading Data from Query Builder
- Demonstrate knowledge of Account Mapping Interface
- Demonstrate knowledge of using macros
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.