Test COG-701: IBM Cognos TM1 10.1 Analyst
The IBM Cognos TM1 10.1 Analyst exam covers key concepts, technologies, and functionality of the Cognos products. In preparation for an exam, we recommend a combination of training and hands-on experience, and a detailed review of product documentation.
TM1 User Interfaces (25%)
- Demonstrate knowledge of TM1 perspectives
- Demonstrate knowledge of cube views
- Describe when to use TM1 Web
- Describe TM1 Application Web
- Describe Cognos Insight
- Describe data entry mechanisms
TM1 Architectural Concepts (20%)
- Describe basic server configuration
- Demonstrate knowledge of TM1 Objects
- Describe security concepts
- Describe the reasons for usingTM1 as a data source for other products
TM1 Functional Knowledge (55%)
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to analyze data
- Describe how to use cube views
- Describe how to use subsets
- Describe how to create and deploy reports and templates
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.