Test COG-635: IBM Cognos 10 BI OLAP Developer
The Cognos 10 BI OLAP Developer exam covers key concepts, technologies, and functionality of the Cognos products. In preparation for an exam, we recommend a combination of training and hands-on experience, and a detailed review of product documentation.
Transformer Basics (5%)
- Describe the Transformer development process
Data Sources (12%)
- Identify data sources for use in Transformer
- Describe the use of multiple data sources
- Describe uniqueness
Model Creation (17%)
- Describe the process to build a basic Transformer model
- Describe the implementation of a time dimension
- Describe how to make data available in the Cognos 10 studios
Model Key Performance Measures (12%)
- Differentiate between measures
- Describe the use of measures
- Describe the IBM Cognos 10 security environment
- Describe how to secure a PowerCube
PowerCube Content Customization (20%)
- Define techniques to customize dimensions
- Describe the process to customize PowerCube content
Maintenance and Advanced Techniques (22%)
- Describe techniques for model maintenance
- Describe how to update published PowerCubes and PowerCube connections
- Identify ways to trouble shoot issues
- Identify considerations for optimization
- Describe changes that impact MUNs
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.