Test COG-622: IBM Cognos 10 BI Administrator
The Cognos 10 BI Administrator exam covers key concepts, technologies, and functionality of the Cognos products. In preparation for an exam, we recommend a combination of training and hands-on experience, and a detailed review of product documentation.
Manage Administrative Content (11%)
- Define the steps of creating a data source
- Define the steps and options to deploy content from one Cognos 10 environment to another
Manage Report Content (21%)
- Identify techniques to organize report content in the portal
- Describe techniques to manage report content
- Describe the technique to allow users to navigate from one report to another
Manage the Server Environment (51%)
- Identify Cognos 10 architecture and components
- Describe how Cognos 10 processes requests
- Identify installation options and configurations
- Identify load balancing options
- Describe tasks to implement baseline configuration and performance tuning in Cognos 10
- Describe tasks used to manage dispatchers and services
- Describe how to implement logging
- Identify troubleshooting techniques and resources in the server environment
Manage the Security Environment (17%)
- Define how authentication is implemented in Cognos 10
- Define how authorization is achieved and implemented in Cognos 10
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.