Test C2180-608: IBM WebSphere Process Server V7.0, Deployment
The test consists of seven sections containing a total of 65 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Architecture and Topology Overview (9%)
- Describe the relationship of IBM WebSphere Process Server with related WebSphere products (Compass, Monitor, Fabric, WebSphere Portal).
- Explain the core architecture (SOA, Supporting services, Service components, and containers) of IBM WebSphere Process Server.
- Explain tradeoffs for clustering and topology in a high-availability and scalable IBM WebSphere Process Server environment, including Hypervisor options.
- Explain tradeoffs between people directory options and database options.
Section 2 - Installation and Maintenance (12%)
- Identify prerequisites, options and tools for installation, migration and maintenance.
- Setup IBM WebSphere Process Server related databases and messaging resources.
- Create and federate profiles.
- Install Business Process Container and the Human Task Container.
- Install Business Space.
- Verify IBM WebSphere Process Server installation.
- Automate operational and basic administrative tasks.
Section 3 - Configuration (20%)
- Configure the messaging infrastructure.
- Configure the Business Process Container and the Human Task Container.
- Configure failover of transaction log.
- Configure Business Space.
- Configure Common Event Infrastructure (CEI).
- Configure REST Services.
- Configure relationships and relationship services support.
- Configure Web and proxy server.
- Configure resource adapters.
Section 4 - System Administration and Security (17%)
- Monitor and manage processes and tasks.
- Administer and secure WebSphere Business Space.
- Configure and use Application Scheduler.
- Administer event sequencing.
- Administer business rules and selectors.
- Use the store-and-forward capabilities of WebSphere Process Server.
- Administer application end-to-end security (Web Services, WebSphere Adapters, HTTP, J2EE roles).
- Use the Service Integration Bus (SIB) Explorer.
- Manage user and group security using external repositories.
Section 5 - Application Deployment and Administration (17%)
- Install, uninstall, update and manage business integration applications.
- Use the ServiceDeploy tool.
- Configure resources for different binding types.
- Deploy shared libraries.
- Manage business processes using the Business Process Choreographer (BPC) Explorer.
- Administer containers.
- Explain the Service Component Architecture (SCA) container capabilities and application packaging.
Section 6 - Monitoring and Performance Tuning (9%)
- Monitor business applications using Common Base Event (CBE) Browser.
- Use WebSphere Business Space widgets to monitor the system health.
- Use the Performance Monitoring Infrastructure (PMI) data and Tivoli Performance Viewer (TPV) to analyze system performance.
- Tune business processes and application resources.
Section 7 - Troubleshooting (16%)
- Handle failed events using Failed Event Manager.
- Troubleshoot installation of IBM WebSphere Process Server.
- Use tools for gathering diagnostic data (e.g., IBM Support Assistant (ISA) ).
- Troubleshoot a failed deployment of a business integration application.
- Troubleshoot runtime issues with business processes, human tasks and business rules.
- Perform problem analysis using Cross Component Traces (XCT).
- Examine the log file messages.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.