Test C2180-608: IBM WebSphere Process Server V7.0, Deployment
The test consists of seven sections containing a total of 65 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Architecture and Topology Overview (9%)
- Describe the relationship of IBM WebSphere Process Server with related WebSphere products (Compass, Monitor, Fabric, WebSphere Portal).
- Explain the core architecture (SOA, Supporting services, Service components, and containers) of IBM WebSphere Process Server.
- Explain tradeoffs for clustering and topology in a high-availability and scalable IBM WebSphere Process Server environment, including Hypervisor options.
- Explain tradeoffs between people directory options and database options.
Section 2 - Installation and Maintenance (12%)
- Identify prerequisites, options and tools for installation, migration and maintenance.
- Setup IBM WebSphere Process Server related databases and messaging resources.
- Create and federate profiles.
- Install Business Process Container and the Human Task Container.
- Install Business Space.
- Verify IBM WebSphere Process Server installation.
- Automate operational and basic administrative tasks.
Section 3 - Configuration (20%)
- Configure the messaging infrastructure.
- Configure the Business Process Container and the Human Task Container.
- Configure failover of transaction log.
- Configure Business Space.
- Configure Common Event Infrastructure (CEI).
- Configure REST Services.
- Configure relationships and relationship services support.
- Configure Web and proxy server.
- Configure resource adapters.
Section 4 - System Administration and Security (17%)
- Monitor and manage processes and tasks.
- Administer and secure WebSphere Business Space.
- Configure and use Application Scheduler.
- Administer event sequencing.
- Administer business rules and selectors.
- Use the store-and-forward capabilities of WebSphere Process Server.
- Administer application end-to-end security (Web Services, WebSphere Adapters, HTTP, J2EE roles).
- Use the Service Integration Bus (SIB) Explorer.
- Manage user and group security using external repositories.
Section 5 - Application Deployment and Administration (17%)
- Install, uninstall, update and manage business integration applications.
- Use the ServiceDeploy tool.
- Configure resources for different binding types.
- Deploy shared libraries.
- Manage business processes using the Business Process Choreographer (BPC) Explorer.
- Administer containers.
- Explain the Service Component Architecture (SCA) container capabilities and application packaging.
Section 6 - Monitoring and Performance Tuning (9%)
- Monitor business applications using Common Base Event (CBE) Browser.
- Use WebSphere Business Space widgets to monitor the system health.
- Use the Performance Monitoring Infrastructure (PMI) data and Tivoli Performance Viewer (TPV) to analyze system performance.
- Tune business processes and application resources.
Section 7 - Troubleshooting (16%)
- Handle failed events using Failed Event Manager.
- Troubleshoot installation of IBM WebSphere Process Server.
- Use tools for gathering diagnostic data (e.g., IBM Support Assistant (ISA) ).
- Troubleshoot a failed deployment of a business integration application.
- Troubleshoot runtime issues with business processes, human tasks and business rules.
- Perform problem analysis using Cross Component Traces (XCT).
- Examine the log file messages.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Take a minute to review how to register and select a test. Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.