Test C2180-606: IBM WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced Edition V7.0, Business Analysis and Design
The test consists of seven sections containing a total of 55 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Business Process Management Concepts, and Business Process Modeling Methodologies and Frameworks (9%)
- Understand Business Process Management (BPM) concepts.
- Understand how WebSphere Business Modeler can be used in the context of different process methodologies such as BPM Enabled by SOA, Six Sigma and Lean.
- Define a modeling approach based on the modeling goals and business strategy.
- Understand the critical success factors for business process modeling.
- Understand other IBM integration points and functions within the end-to-end lifecycle and opportunities to use them.
Section 2 - Business Process Modeling Concepts (36%)
- Decompose business requirements to accurately describe business processes by identifying applicable elements and attributes.
- Decompose business requirements to identify modeling patterns.
- Model local and global elements.
- Identify and apply classifiers in the process model.
- Model templates.
- Model the flow of business items through a process.
- Model human tasks and forms.
- Model business rules.
- Model compensation.
- Define roles and resources in process model.
- Use Business Designer to build process maps and transform to Business Modeling perspective.
- Import and export WebSphere Business Modeler artifacts.
Section 3 - Business Process Simulation, Analysis and Validation (27%)
- Analyze business scenarios to define simulation attributes and settings.
- Validate the process flow using WebSphere Business Modeler features.
- Demonstrate the relationship of simulation snapshot, profile attributes and process model syntax upon simulation results.
- Use static and dynamic analysis to validate the process model and interpret results.
- Explain how resources and roles are allocated during simulation and the effects of allocation.
- Analyze functional requirements, identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Illustrate the effects of changing simulation settings.
- Use "what-if" analysis to evaluate the impact of process changes.
- Run simulations based on probabilities and expressions.
- Use of classifiers for analytical purposes.
Section 4 - Business Process Documentation, Queries and Reporting (7%)
- Use predefined report templates.
- Apply Report Designer functions.
- Apply Queries.
- Demonstrate the use of reports and queries in validating process models.
Section 5 - Defining and Modeling Business Process Measures (9%)
- Demonstrate knowledge of business measures concepts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of predefined business measures and associated concepts.
- Design business measures.
- Model business process measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Analyze process requirements to identify business process measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Section 6 - Testing and Troubleshooting (5%)
- Resolve errors in the error view.
- Resolve simulation errors through use of the simulation control panels.
- Understand interactive process design.
Section 7 - Collaboration (7%)
- Apply preferences in WebSphere Business Modeler based on modeling requirements.
- Apply project requirements to define the recommended approach to use Business Modeler.
- Use WebSphere Business Modeler team support and versioning functionality to work in a collaborative environment.
- Model in a collaborative environment using the publishing capabilities in WebSphere Business Compass.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.