Test C2180-606: IBM WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced Edition V7.0, Business Analysis and Design
The test consists of seven sections containing a total of 55 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Business Process Management Concepts, and Business Process Modeling Methodologies and Frameworks (9%)
- Understand Business Process Management (BPM) concepts.
- Understand how WebSphere Business Modeler can be used in the context of different process methodologies such as BPM Enabled by SOA, Six Sigma and Lean.
- Define a modeling approach based on the modeling goals and business strategy.
- Understand the critical success factors for business process modeling.
- Understand other IBM integration points and functions within the end-to-end lifecycle and opportunities to use them.
Section 2 - Business Process Modeling Concepts (36%)
- Decompose business requirements to accurately describe business processes by identifying applicable elements and attributes.
- Decompose business requirements to identify modeling patterns.
- Model local and global elements.
- Identify and apply classifiers in the process model.
- Model templates.
- Model the flow of business items through a process.
- Model human tasks and forms.
- Model business rules.
- Model compensation.
- Define roles and resources in process model.
- Use Business Designer to build process maps and transform to Business Modeling perspective.
- Import and export WebSphere Business Modeler artifacts.
Section 3 - Business Process Simulation, Analysis and Validation (27%)
- Analyze business scenarios to define simulation attributes and settings.
- Validate the process flow using WebSphere Business Modeler features.
- Demonstrate the relationship of simulation snapshot, profile attributes and process model syntax upon simulation results.
- Use static and dynamic analysis to validate the process model and interpret results.
- Explain how resources and roles are allocated during simulation and the effects of allocation.
- Analyze functional requirements, identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Illustrate the effects of changing simulation settings.
- Use "what-if" analysis to evaluate the impact of process changes.
- Run simulations based on probabilities and expressions.
- Use of classifiers for analytical purposes.
Section 4 - Business Process Documentation, Queries and Reporting (7%)
- Use predefined report templates.
- Apply Report Designer functions.
- Apply Queries.
- Demonstrate the use of reports and queries in validating process models.
Section 5 - Defining and Modeling Business Process Measures (9%)
- Demonstrate knowledge of business measures concepts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of predefined business measures and associated concepts.
- Design business measures.
- Model business process measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Analyze process requirements to identify business process measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Section 6 - Testing and Troubleshooting (5%)
- Resolve errors in the error view.
- Resolve simulation errors through use of the simulation control panels.
- Understand interactive process design.
Section 7 - Collaboration (7%)
- Apply preferences in WebSphere Business Modeler based on modeling requirements.
- Apply project requirements to define the recommended approach to use Business Modeler.
- Use WebSphere Business Modeler team support and versioning functionality to work in a collaborative environment.
- Model in a collaborative environment using the publishing capabilities in WebSphere Business Compass.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Take a minute to review how to register and select a test. Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.