Test C2180-605: IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7.0, Integration Development
The test consists of five sections containing a total of 57 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Integration Solution Design and Service Component Architecture (SCA) Programming Model (10%)
- Identify Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) core components and their function in integration solution design.
- Apply the Service Component Architecture (SCA) programming model to an integration solution design.
- Organize modules into an effective project structure taking into consideration component reuse and application maintainability.
- Identify the relationship of WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus with related WebSphere products and other business process management products.
Section 2 - Connectivity and Integration (18%)
- Analyze connectivity requirements for integration solution designs.
- Create and maintain assembly diagrams with the Assembly Diagram Editor.
- Explain the role of technology and application adapters in an integration solution.
- Configure inbound and outbound adapter bindings.
- Configure import and export bindings (e.g., JMS, MQ, Web Services, HTTP) and Stand-alone References.
- Demonstrate usage of synchronous and asynchronous invocation patterns.
Section 3 - Component Development (44%)
- Describe the Service Message Object (SMO) structure.
- Perform business object design using the Business Object Editor.
- Perform interface design using the Interface Editor.
- Configure dependencies for modules and libraries using the Module Dependency Editor.
- Perform map design using the mapping editors.
- Perform mediation flow development with the Mediation Flow Editor.
- Configure dynamic mediation modules (dynamic routing and mediation policy resolution).
- Implement the Custom Mediation primitive within a mediation flow.
- Design and implement appropriate error handling within a mediation flow.
- Analyze and configure Quality of Service qualifiers.
- Configure components to emit events and messages (Event Emitter primitive and Message Logger primitive).
Section 4 - Testing and Problem Determination (18%)
- Configure the Component Test Project to create test cases.
- Configure and use the integrated test environment to test mediation modules and components.
- Use the integration test client for component testing such as data pool creation and test suite usage.
- Use debugging tools to troubleshoot components.
- Monitor events configured during mediation module design for problem determination.
- Identify and use appropriate server logs for application and deployment errors.
Section 5 - Application Packaging, Deployment, Migration and Maintenance (10%)
- Configure IBM WebSphere Integration Developer to work with an embedded test server.
- Automate the build and packaging process using ws_ant and serviceDeploy tool.
- Deploy version and non-version mediation modules using the administrative console (Integrated Solutions Console).
- Migrate mediation modules developed for prior versions of IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus to version 7.0.
- Use libraries to support effective component reuse and application maintainability.
- Apply versioning concepts for module maintenance.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.