Test C2180-605: IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7.0, Integration Development
The test consists of five sections containing a total of 57 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Integration Solution Design and Service Component Architecture (SCA) Programming Model (10%)
- Identify Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) core components and their function in integration solution design.
- Apply the Service Component Architecture (SCA) programming model to an integration solution design.
- Organize modules into an effective project structure taking into consideration component reuse and application maintainability.
- Identify the relationship of WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus with related WebSphere products and other business process management products.
Section 2 - Connectivity and Integration (18%)
- Analyze connectivity requirements for integration solution designs.
- Create and maintain assembly diagrams with the Assembly Diagram Editor.
- Explain the role of technology and application adapters in an integration solution.
- Configure inbound and outbound adapter bindings.
- Configure import and export bindings (e.g., JMS, MQ, Web Services, HTTP) and Stand-alone References.
- Demonstrate usage of synchronous and asynchronous invocation patterns.
Section 3 - Component Development (44%)
- Describe the Service Message Object (SMO) structure.
- Perform business object design using the Business Object Editor.
- Perform interface design using the Interface Editor.
- Configure dependencies for modules and libraries using the Module Dependency Editor.
- Perform map design using the mapping editors.
- Perform mediation flow development with the Mediation Flow Editor.
- Configure dynamic mediation modules (dynamic routing and mediation policy resolution).
- Implement the Custom Mediation primitive within a mediation flow.
- Design and implement appropriate error handling within a mediation flow.
- Analyze and configure Quality of Service qualifiers.
- Configure components to emit events and messages (Event Emitter primitive and Message Logger primitive).
Section 4 - Testing and Problem Determination (18%)
- Configure the Component Test Project to create test cases.
- Configure and use the integrated test environment to test mediation modules and components.
- Use the integration test client for component testing such as data pool creation and test suite usage.
- Use debugging tools to troubleshoot components.
- Monitor events configured during mediation module design for problem determination.
- Identify and use appropriate server logs for application and deployment errors.
Section 5 - Application Packaging, Deployment, Migration and Maintenance (10%)
- Configure IBM WebSphere Integration Developer to work with an embedded test server.
- Automate the build and packaging process using ws_ant and serviceDeploy tool.
- Deploy version and non-version mediation modules using the administrative console (Integrated Solutions Console).
- Migrate mediation modules developed for prior versions of IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus to version 7.0.
- Use libraries to support effective component reuse and application maintainability.
- Apply versioning concepts for module maintenance.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.