Test C2180-402: IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5, System Administration
The test consists of seven sections containing a total of approximately 47 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Architecture and Topology (11%)
- Explain the core architecture and components of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.
- Demonstrate an understanding of different deployment environments and/or topology patterns in a IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 environment.
- Illustrate the relationship between IBM HTTP Server and IBM Business Process Manager V8.5.
Section 2 - Installation and Maintenance (19%)
- Identify prerequisites and tools for installation.
- Install IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 using typical and custom installations.
- Verify the installation of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.
- Perform IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 maintenance for example apply fixes and perform database cleanup.
- Install IBM Process Designer.
Section 3 - Configuration (17%)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the BPMConfig command.
- Configure a Process Center and a Process Server deployment environment.
- Configure online and offline Process Server deployment environments.
- Configure a Web Service server.
- Configure IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 dashboards.
Section 4 - Administration and Application Deployment (19%)
- Perform Process Center administration tasks.
- Perform Process Server administration tasks.
- Install, uninstall, update and manage applications.
- Perform snapshot and business integration application deployment to online and offline Process Servers.
Section 5 - Security (11%)
- Secure the IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 environment.
- Secure Process Portal.
- Manage access to the Process Center repository.
Section 6 - Performance Monitoring and Tuning (9%)
- Analyze system performance using monitoring and performance tools.
- Tune business processes application and server resources such as JDBC data sources and JVM properties.
Section 7 - Troubleshooting (15%)
- Troubleshoot installation and profile creation.
- Handle failed events by using the Failed Event Manager.
- Use tools for gathering diagnostic data.
- Troubleshoot a failed application deployment.
- Troubleshoot a business process management runtime environment.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Take a minute to review how to register and select a test. Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.