Test C2180-402: IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5, System Administration
The test consists of seven sections containing a total of approximately 47 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Architecture and Topology (11%)
- Explain the core architecture and components of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.
- Demonstrate an understanding of different deployment environments and/or topology patterns in a IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 environment.
- Illustrate the relationship between IBM HTTP Server and IBM Business Process Manager V8.5.
Section 2 - Installation and Maintenance (19%)
- Identify prerequisites and tools for installation.
- Install IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 using typical and custom installations.
- Verify the installation of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.
- Perform IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 maintenance for example apply fixes and perform database cleanup.
- Install IBM Process Designer.
Section 3 - Configuration (17%)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the BPMConfig command.
- Configure a Process Center and a Process Server deployment environment.
- Configure online and offline Process Server deployment environments.
- Configure a Web Service server.
- Configure IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 dashboards.
Section 4 - Administration and Application Deployment (19%)
- Perform Process Center administration tasks.
- Perform Process Server administration tasks.
- Install, uninstall, update and manage applications.
- Perform snapshot and business integration application deployment to online and offline Process Servers.
Section 5 - Security (11%)
- Secure the IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 environment.
- Secure Process Portal.
- Manage access to the Process Center repository.
Section 6 - Performance Monitoring and Tuning (9%)
- Analyze system performance using monitoring and performance tools.
- Tune business processes application and server resources such as JDBC data sources and JVM properties.
Section 7 - Troubleshooting (15%)
- Troubleshoot installation and profile creation.
- Handle failed events by using the Failed Event Manager.
- Use tools for gathering diagnostic data.
- Troubleshoot a failed application deployment.
- Troubleshoot a business process management runtime environment.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.