Test C2180-376: IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0, Solution Design
The test consists of three sections containing a total of 49 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Environment for Messaging-based Applications (20%)
- Compare the various enterprise integration patterns (e.g., asynchronous messaging, Remote Procedure Call (RPC), data integration).
- Assess the suitability of IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 as a solution technology.
- Describe advantages and disadvantages of running IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 on various hardware and operating systems.
- Plan for the IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 features to address security, recovery, availability, reliability, performance, scalability.
- Assess/apply best practices (e.g., naming standards) relating to integration. infrastructure.
Section 2 - Solution Architecture (60%)
- Apply messaging and queuing paradigm to solutions.
- Use IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 features, including triggering, data conversion, and message properties.
- Create messaging based solutions from business requirements.
- Apply appropriate IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 features to address:
- availability, scalability and capacity requirements (e.g., clustering, shared queues, etc).
- integrity and reliability requirements (e.g., persistence, transactionality, and logging, etc. ).
- message distribution requirements (e.g., point-to-point, publish/subscribe).
- solution performance requirements.
- Illustrate Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) requirements (e.g., HTTP, URI's, etc).
- Select appropriate SupportPacs for IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 solutions.
- Discuss and apply best practices around messaging solutions (e.g., patterns)
Section 3 - Implementation (20%)
- Apply Message Queue Interface (MQI) and JMS capabilities.
- Use techniques for resolving JMS and IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 related application problems.
- Design test plans for IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 solutions.
- Apply best practices around solution deployment.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.