Test C2180-275: Blueworks Live IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition, V8.0 BPM Analysis
The test consists of six sections containing a total of approximately 51 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Process Inventory and Prioritization (16%)
- Identify the scope, project goals and critical success factors.
- Build and categorize the process inventory.
- Identify candidate processes for a BPM project.
- Assist with building the process roadmap.
- Assist with evaluating the level of effort for a BPM project.
- Build a business case.
Section 2 - Process Discovery (14%)
- Create a plan for the process discovery sessions, including who will participate in the session roles.
- Define the process goals, critical success factors and scope.
- Construct a process discovery map.
- Identify the stakeholders' roles through the Responsible Accountable Consulted and Informed (RACI) component of the process.
Section 3 - Process Modeling (16%)
- Demonstrate an understanding of process modeling with BPMN.
- Construct process models.
Section 4 - Current State Process Documentation and Analysis (20%)
- Identify the values for the Suppliers Inputs Process Outputs Customers (SIPOC) component of the process.
- Identify and prioritize the process problems/opportunities.
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Perform value add analysis.
- Examine the process performance metrics.
- Create a process solution roadmap.
Section 5 - Future State Process Design for IBM Business Process Manager V8.0 (24%)
- Construct and design the future process.
- Identify the integration points in the future process.
- Modify the future process for implementation in IBM Business Process Manager.
- Complete and prioritize the user stories.
- Produce the process measurements and reporting requirements
- Describe the basic human oriented process capabilities of IBM Business Process Manager
Section 6 - Playback Methodology and Change Management (12%)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the playback methodology.
- Explain the benefits of the playback methodology.
- Assist in the definition of the solution approach.
- Understand organizational change management approaches for BPM projects.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.