Test C2180-275: Blueworks Live IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition, V8.0 BPM Analysis
The test consists of six sections containing a total of approximately 51 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Process Inventory and Prioritization (16%)
- Identify the scope, project goals and critical success factors.
- Build and categorize the process inventory.
- Identify candidate processes for a BPM project.
- Assist with building the process roadmap.
- Assist with evaluating the level of effort for a BPM project.
- Build a business case.
Section 2 - Process Discovery (14%)
- Create a plan for the process discovery sessions, including who will participate in the session roles.
- Define the process goals, critical success factors and scope.
- Construct a process discovery map.
- Identify the stakeholders' roles through the Responsible Accountable Consulted and Informed (RACI) component of the process.
Section 3 - Process Modeling (16%)
- Demonstrate an understanding of process modeling with BPMN.
- Construct process models.
Section 4 - Current State Process Documentation and Analysis (20%)
- Identify the values for the Suppliers Inputs Process Outputs Customers (SIPOC) component of the process.
- Identify and prioritize the process problems/opportunities.
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Perform value add analysis.
- Examine the process performance metrics.
- Create a process solution roadmap.
Section 5 - Future State Process Design for IBM Business Process Manager V8.0 (24%)
- Construct and design the future process.
- Identify the integration points in the future process.
- Modify the future process for implementation in IBM Business Process Manager.
- Complete and prioritize the user stories.
- Produce the process measurements and reporting requirements
- Describe the basic human oriented process capabilities of IBM Business Process Manager
Section 6 - Playback Methodology and Change Management (12%)
- Demonstrate an understanding of the playback methodology.
- Explain the benefits of the playback methodology.
- Assist in the definition of the solution approach.
- Understand organizational change management approaches for BPM projects.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.