Test C2180-273: IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.0 Integration Development
The test consists of eight sections containing a total of 53 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Installation and Configuration (6%)
- Use the Installation Manager to install and update the Integration Designer
- Identify and select the configuration options required to install a Process Server test environment.
- Use the Installation Manager to install and rollback fix packs.
Section 2 - Service Component Architecture (SCA) programming model and solution design (25%)
- Design and use interfaces.
- Design and use business objects (including the business object framework API).
- Demonstrate understanding of Service Component Architecture (SCA) concepts.
- Effectively organize a solution into modules, mediation modules, and libraries taking into consideration component reuse, versioning, and application maintainability.
- Determine the appropriate use of macroflows (long-running processes), microflows (short-running processes), and mediations.
- Effectively use quality of service (QoS) qualifiers.
- Demonstrate understanding of and apply performance considerations for business integration solutions, including business processes.
- Configure dynamic invocation using selectors.
- Implement Common Event Infrastructure (CEI) and audit logging in business applications.
- Demonstrate understanding of Failed Event Manager (FEM) and recovering of events.
Section 3 - BPEL Development (15%)
- Design and implement Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) processes using the business process editor.
- Use correlation sets in business process development.
- Demonstrate understanding of transaction behavior (including parallel activities, scopes, and generalized flows).
- Implement custom logic using the visual snippet editor and Java code.
- Implement error handling and compensation within a business process.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Process Center Console for its sharing and subscription model to develop generic artifacts allowing re-use.
Section 4 - Mediation Development (13%)
- Describe the Service Message Object (SMO).
- Implement fault handling in mediation modules.
- Develop mediation flows using the mediation flow editor.
- Use mediation primitives and subflows in mediation flows.
- Transform data using XML maps.
- Design and implement subflows.
- Perform common processing on messages through a service gateway.
Section 5 - Human tasks (11%)
- Distinguish the different types of tasks (including invocation, to-do, administration, and collaboration tasks).
- Demonstrate an understanding of the appropriate use of inline and stand-alone tasks.
- Apply people assignment criteria (including the use of work baskets).
- Use follow-on tasks and subtasks.
- Implement escalation and notification.
- Define and develop Query tables for searching and filtering human tasks.
Section 6 - Connectivity and Integration (15%)
- Connect to the Process Center repository, discover Business Process Definition (BPD) processes, and invoke them through SCA components.
- Use and configure technology adapters, including the Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), FTP, email, Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and flat file adapters.
- Configure import and export bindings (for example, JMS, MQ, Web Services, HTTP, and SCA).
- Demonstrate understanding of different SCA invocation styles between synchronous, asynchronous using one-way operations, asynchronous with callback, and asynchronous with deferred response.
Section 7 - Packaging and Deployment (6%)
- Use Process Center to manage assets and deploy process applications.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the options for deployment of Service Component Architecture (SCA) applications.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the artifacts generated in process applications and modules.
Section 8 - Testing and Troubleshooting (9%)
- Test business integration solutions using unit and integration tests.
- Configure and use the integration test client tool to test components.
- Use Business Process Choreographer (BPC) Explorer for testing and troubleshooting business processes and human tasks.
- Use appropriate server trace and cross component trace (XCT) for problem determination.
- Use the integration debugger to debug business integration components.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.