Test C2180-273: IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.0 Integration Development
The test consists of eight sections containing a total of 53 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Installation and Configuration (6%)
- Use the Installation Manager to install and update the Integration Designer
- Identify and select the configuration options required to install a Process Server test environment.
- Use the Installation Manager to install and rollback fix packs.
Section 2 - Service Component Architecture (SCA) programming model and solution design (25%)
- Design and use interfaces.
- Design and use business objects (including the business object framework API).
- Demonstrate understanding of Service Component Architecture (SCA) concepts.
- Effectively organize a solution into modules, mediation modules, and libraries taking into consideration component reuse, versioning, and application maintainability.
- Determine the appropriate use of macroflows (long-running processes), microflows (short-running processes), and mediations.
- Effectively use quality of service (QoS) qualifiers.
- Demonstrate understanding of and apply performance considerations for business integration solutions, including business processes.
- Configure dynamic invocation using selectors.
- Implement Common Event Infrastructure (CEI) and audit logging in business applications.
- Demonstrate understanding of Failed Event Manager (FEM) and recovering of events.
Section 3 - BPEL Development (15%)
- Design and implement Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) processes using the business process editor.
- Use correlation sets in business process development.
- Demonstrate understanding of transaction behavior (including parallel activities, scopes, and generalized flows).
- Implement custom logic using the visual snippet editor and Java code.
- Implement error handling and compensation within a business process.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Process Center Console for its sharing and subscription model to develop generic artifacts allowing re-use.
Section 4 - Mediation Development (13%)
- Describe the Service Message Object (SMO).
- Implement fault handling in mediation modules.
- Develop mediation flows using the mediation flow editor.
- Use mediation primitives and subflows in mediation flows.
- Transform data using XML maps.
- Design and implement subflows.
- Perform common processing on messages through a service gateway.
Section 5 - Human tasks (11%)
- Distinguish the different types of tasks (including invocation, to-do, administration, and collaboration tasks).
- Demonstrate an understanding of the appropriate use of inline and stand-alone tasks.
- Apply people assignment criteria (including the use of work baskets).
- Use follow-on tasks and subtasks.
- Implement escalation and notification.
- Define and develop Query tables for searching and filtering human tasks.
Section 6 - Connectivity and Integration (15%)
- Connect to the Process Center repository, discover Business Process Definition (BPD) processes, and invoke them through SCA components.
- Use and configure technology adapters, including the Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), FTP, email, Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and flat file adapters.
- Configure import and export bindings (for example, JMS, MQ, Web Services, HTTP, and SCA).
- Demonstrate understanding of different SCA invocation styles between synchronous, asynchronous using one-way operations, asynchronous with callback, and asynchronous with deferred response.
Section 7 - Packaging and Deployment (6%)
- Use Process Center to manage assets and deploy process applications.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the options for deployment of Service Component Architecture (SCA) applications.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the artifacts generated in process applications and modules.
Section 8 - Testing and Troubleshooting (9%)
- Test business integration solutions using unit and integration tests.
- Configure and use the integration test client tool to test components.
- Use Business Process Choreographer (BPC) Explorer for testing and troubleshooting business processes and human tasks.
- Use appropriate server trace and cross component trace (XCT) for problem determination.
- Use the integration debugger to debug business integration components.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.