Test C2180-271: IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1, Deployment
The test consists of seven sections containing a total of 49 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Architecture and Topology (10%)
- Explain the core architecture and components of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1.
- Illustrate the relationship between IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 and related WebSphere products (WebSphere Business Compass, IBM Business Monitor, WebSphere Business Services Fabric, WebSphere Portal).
- Demonstrate different installation topologies and clusters in a highly available and load balanced IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 environment.
Section 2 - Installation and Maintenance (16%)
- Identify prerequisites, options and tools for installation.
- Install IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 interactively and silently.
- Install IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 components (e.g., Business Process Container, Human Task Container, Business Space).
- Verify installation of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1.
- Perform product maintenance by applying fixes.
- Install authoring environment, tools and add-ons.
Section 3 - Configuration (14%)
- Configure a Process Center environment.
- Configure IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 components (e.g., Process Server, Business Process Container, Human Task Container, Business Rules Manager, Common Event Infrastructure (CEI), Business Space).
- Configure REST Services.
- Configure the transaction service.
Section 4 - Security (14%)
- Secure the IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 environment.
- Configure and manage external repositories.
- Manage IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 users and groups.
- Secure Business Space.
- Manage access to the Process Center repository.
- Diagnose and resolve security issues.
Section 5 - Administration and Application Deployment (22%)
- Perform an application deployment.
- Perform Process Center administration tasks.
- Perform Process Server administration tasks.
- Manage process applications, tracks and snapshots.
- Manage business processes
Section 6 - Monitoring and Performance Tuning (6%)
- Use monitoring and performance tooling (e.g., Common Base Event (CBE) Browser, Performance Monitoring Infrastructure (PMI) data and Tivoli Performance Viewer (TPV), Business Space) to analyze system performance.
- Tune business processes application resources.
Section 7 - Troubleshooting (16%)
- Troubleshoot installation and profile creation of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1.
- Use tools for gathering diagnostic data.
- Handle failed events by using the Failed Event Manager.
- Perform problem analysis using Cross Component Traces (XCT).
- Troubleshoot a failed application deployment.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.