Test C2180-271: IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1, Deployment
The test consists of seven sections containing a total of 49 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Architecture and Topology (10%)
- Explain the core architecture and components of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1.
- Illustrate the relationship between IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 and related WebSphere products (WebSphere Business Compass, IBM Business Monitor, WebSphere Business Services Fabric, WebSphere Portal).
- Demonstrate different installation topologies and clusters in a highly available and load balanced IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 environment.
Section 2 - Installation and Maintenance (16%)
- Identify prerequisites, options and tools for installation.
- Install IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 interactively and silently.
- Install IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 components (e.g., Business Process Container, Human Task Container, Business Space).
- Verify installation of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1.
- Perform product maintenance by applying fixes.
- Install authoring environment, tools and add-ons.
Section 3 - Configuration (14%)
- Configure a Process Center environment.
- Configure IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 components (e.g., Process Server, Business Process Container, Human Task Container, Business Rules Manager, Common Event Infrastructure (CEI), Business Space).
- Configure REST Services.
- Configure the transaction service.
Section 4 - Security (14%)
- Secure the IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 environment.
- Configure and manage external repositories.
- Manage IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1 users and groups.
- Secure Business Space.
- Manage access to the Process Center repository.
- Diagnose and resolve security issues.
Section 5 - Administration and Application Deployment (22%)
- Perform an application deployment.
- Perform Process Center administration tasks.
- Perform Process Server administration tasks.
- Manage process applications, tracks and snapshots.
- Manage business processes
Section 6 - Monitoring and Performance Tuning (6%)
- Use monitoring and performance tooling (e.g., Common Base Event (CBE) Browser, Performance Monitoring Infrastructure (PMI) data and Tivoli Performance Viewer (TPV), Business Space) to analyze system performance.
- Tune business processes application resources.
Section 7 - Troubleshooting (16%)
- Troubleshoot installation and profile creation of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.1.
- Use tools for gathering diagnostic data.
- Handle failed events by using the Failed Event Manager.
- Perform problem analysis using Cross Component Traces (XCT).
- Troubleshoot a failed application deployment.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.