Test C2180-188: IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2, BPM Program Management
The test consists of six sections containing a total of approximately 38 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Product Features (21%)
- Explain the high level architecture of WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2 and environment.
- Explain the features and value propositions of each WebSphere Lombardi Edition product component.
- Examine process models through the WebSphere Lombardi Edition Authoring Environment (Designer, Inspector, and Optimizer).Explain how the integration development functionality enables exchange and use of data from external systems.
- Explain special considerations around data persistence for parallel processes and for accessibility of business data beyond the lifetime of the process.
Section 2 - BPM Methodology (18%)
- Explain BPM methodology, including comparing and contrasting BPM-specific methodology with other agile-based approaches, with traditional waterfall methodologies and with other software development lifecycle (SDLC) models.
- Implement agile and iterative BPM methodology in the design, modeling, execution and optimization phases.
- Apply playback implementation methodology along with agile management approach.
Section 3 - Project Initiation and Definition (13%)
- Identify roles and responsibilities (e.g., process owner).
- Plan for and accommodate external system integrations.
- Estimate project effort/scope.
Section 4 - Process Analysis and Modeling (18%)
- Gather, evaluate and organize user story requirements.
- Explain process data elements and business object model.
- Explain Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreement, and Metric.
- Describe key process tasks in process analysis and modeling.
- Conduct release and iteration planning.
- Plan development tasks based on "To-Be" models.
Section 5 - Project Development, Change Management and Communication (11%)
- Create and implement a change management plan which includes effective organizational change management and stakeholder analysis.
- Conduct playbacks and apply scope changes.
- Manage risks and provide mitigation plan.
Section 6 - Program Governance (18%)
- Identify and select projects as candidate BPM projects within a program.
- Explain BPM governance.
- Recommend and assist with the implementation of the governance structure and practices for BPM programs.
- Measure and optimize the processes within the program.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.