Test C2180-184: IBM WebSphere Message Broker V7.0, System Administration
The test consists of 5 sections containing a total of 52 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Design, Installation and Migration (13%)
- Design for implementation of WebSphere Message Broker in a given business scenario.
- Estimate hardware and capacity requirements for WebSphere Message Broker V7.0.
- Install and verify WebSphere Message Broker V7.0.
- Design for co-existence and migration from previous versions of WebSphere Message Broker.
- Migrate from previous versions to WebSphere Message Broker V7.0.
Section 2 - Administration and Configuration (41%)
- Administer WebSphere Message Broker instances to perform activities such as create, modify, delete, query, start and stop.
- Administer execution groups to perform activities such as create, modify, delete, query, start and stop.
- Administer configurable services to perform activities such as create, modify and delete.
- Configure and deploy message flows and associated resources.
- Configure WebSphere Message Broker V7.0 to produce statistical and accounting data.
- Configure WebSphere Message Broker V7.0 to produce audit and monitoring events.
- Use WebSphere Message Broker Explorer.
- Use the Administration API (CMP) for WebSphere Message Broker V7.0.
- Configure WebSphere Message Broker V7.0 environment to enhance performance.
- Apply maintenance updates such as fixpacks, SupportPacs and APARs to brokers.
- Perform backup and recovery of the Message Broker V7.0 environment.
Section 3 - Security (20%)
- Design and implement security for WebSphere Message Broker V7.0 including SSL.
- Plan and configure Broker Administration Security for the WebSphere Message Broker environment using Object Authority Manager (OAM).
- Setup Security Identities for all supported transport protocols from WebSphere Message Broker V7.0.
- Understand configurable services to enable and manage security providers.
- Configure policy sets to interact with LDAP or Tivoli Federated Identity Manager (TFIM).
- Diagnose security problems.
Section 4 - High Availability (13%)
- Describe the options for creating highly available WebSphere Message Broker V7.0 including multi-instances.
- Design for high availability of WebSphere Message Broker using business requirements.
- Implement highly available WebSphere Message Broker V7.0 configurations including multi-instances.
- Operate highly available WebSphere Message Brokers.
Section 5 - Troubleshooting (13%)
- Identify and locate problem information using system log, dump/abend files, and other files.
- Generate User and Service Trace for broker, broker toolkit and other components.
- Execute IBM processes around MustGathers, Problem Management Reports (PMRs), iFixes and patches to fix a problem.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Take a minute to review how to register and select a test. Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.