Test C2180-178: IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2, BPM Development
The test consists of six sections containing a total of approximately 49 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Process modeling (16%)
- Examine business requirements and convert them into the Business Process Management (BPM) artifacts (e.g., Business Process Definition (BPD) ).
- Derive milestones, activities, swimlanes, and activities from process requirements.
- Predict exception paths.
- Modify 'As-Is' Processes into 'To-Be' Processes.
- Demonstrate BPM ideologies, terminology, and benefits.
Section 2 - Process implementation (39%)
- Construct re-usable, decoupled services/artifacts.
- Implement processes with the ability to capture metrics and produce solutions for process visibility requirements.
- Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLA's) to meet customer goals.
- Define participant groups.
- Develop and implement rules and routing strategy based on process requirements.
- Expose process artifacts to appropriate users.
- Demonstrate the best practices to model and pass data within the process.
- Construct multi-instance loops, including simple and complex end conditions.
- Notify or start a process by implementing message events through an Under Cover Agent (UCA) or posting a message to the Event Manager.
- Invoke a Dynamic Sub Process.
- Implement exception components in services and Business Process Definitions (BPDs).
- Use managed files.
- Use the JS/API.
Section 3 - Coach development (14%)
- Apply out-of-the-box and custom controls and attributes to coaches.
- Add a Custom HTML section on a coach and bind variables inside of it.
- Troubleshoot, identify and address unacceptable coach response time and behavior.
Section 4 - Report and scoreboards development, and portal functionality (12%)
- Implement tracking points and create timing intervals.
- Explain the benefits and functionality of autotracking and manual tracking.
- Demonstrate the functionality of the portal.
- Create reports, scoreboards and custom dashboards from process and performance database server queries that provide process metrics visibility for process improvement.
Section 5 - Playback methodology (8%)
- Identify the deliverables for each Playback.
- Identify the key parts and participants of each Playback session.
Section 6 - Creating integrations (10%)
- Construct an integration to a web service.
- Construct an integration to a SQL back-end.
- Construct an integration to a Java integration.
- Expose a service as an inbound web service.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.