Test C2180-178: IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2, BPM Development
Note: This test will be withdrawn on Nov 30 2015.
The replacement test is: (C2180-412) IBM Business Process Management Express or Standard Edition V8.5.5 BPM Application Development
The test consists of six sections containing a total of approximately 49 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Process modeling (16%)
- Examine business requirements and convert them into the Business Process Management (BPM) artifacts (e.g., Business Process Definition (BPD) ).
- Derive milestones, activities, swimlanes, and activities from process requirements.
- Predict exception paths.
- Modify 'As-Is' Processes into 'To-Be' Processes.
- Demonstrate BPM ideologies, terminology, and benefits.
Section 2 - Process implementation (39%)
- Construct re-usable, decoupled services/artifacts.
- Implement processes with the ability to capture metrics and produce solutions for process visibility requirements.
- Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLA's) to meet customer goals.
- Define participant groups.
- Develop and implement rules and routing strategy based on process requirements.
- Expose process artifacts to appropriate users.
- Demonstrate the best practices to model and pass data within the process.
- Construct multi-instance loops, including simple and complex end conditions.
- Notify or start a process by implementing message events through an Under Cover Agent (UCA) or posting a message to the Event Manager.
- Invoke a Dynamic Sub Process.
- Implement exception components in services and Business Process Definitions (BPDs).
- Use managed files.
- Use the JS/API.
Section 3 - Coach development (14%)
- Apply out-of-the-box and custom controls and attributes to coaches.
- Add a Custom HTML section on a coach and bind variables inside of it.
- Troubleshoot, identify and address unacceptable coach response time and behavior.
Section 4 - Report and scoreboards development, and portal functionality (12%)
- Implement tracking points and create timing intervals.
- Explain the benefits and functionality of autotracking and manual tracking.
- Demonstrate the functionality of the portal.
- Create reports, scoreboards and custom dashboards from process and performance database server queries that provide process metrics visibility for process improvement.
Section 5 - Playback methodology (8%)
- Identify the deliverables for each Playback.
- Identify the key parts and participants of each Playback session.
Section 6 - Creating integrations (10%)
- Construct an integration to a web service.
- Construct an integration to a SQL back-end.
- Construct an integration to a Java integration.
- Expose a service as an inbound web service.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.