Test C2140-842: Rational Functional Tester for Java
The test consists of eight sections containing a total of approximately 54 multiple choice questions.
The sections are:
- ENV (navigation, configuring and enabling environments, test project, preferences)
- REC (recording process, insert recording, script support functions)
- VP (verification points)
- PLY (play back, testing the test, regression testing, use of comparators)
- LOG (types of logs, logging options, use of comparators)
- EXT (extending scripts, modifying scripts, components of script)
- OBJ (test object maps, pattern-based recognition, controlling recognition)
- DAT (data-driven testing, creating and editing datapools)
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.