Test C2140-053: Rational Team Concert V3
Note: This test will be withdrawn on Dec 31 2013.
The replacement test is: (C2140-820) Rational Team Concert V4
Section 1 - Understanding Rational Team Concert Capabilities (10%)
Section 2 - Managing Work Items (10%)
- Work items basics including creating work items, types, history, notification
- Searching for work items
- Exporting work items
- Work items and the relationship to plans
Section 3 - Managing Jazz Source Control (10%)
Section 4 - Managing the Build Environment (10%)
Section 5 - Project Planning Strategies (10%)
Section 6 - Creating Reports and Dashboards (10%)
- Reporting component capabilities, including creating and customizing templates
- Dashboard capabilities, including types, modifying, and customizing templates
Section 7 - Creating and Configuring Project and Team Areas (20%)
Section 8 - Customizing Project Areas and Process Templates (20%)
- Process Template Management
- Agile Practice Support
- Roles and Permissions
- Work Item Type Definition
- Process Enforcement
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.