Test C2090-423: Information Analyzer v8.5
Note: This test will be withdrawn on Apr 30 2016.
The replacement test is: (C2090-305) IBM InfoSphere Information Analyzer v9.1
The test contains six sections totalling approximately 59 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Environment (10%)
- List key components and configuration steps
- Given a scenario, describe how to plan for a large data environment
- Identify the minimum requirements for installation
Section 2 - Data Setup (10%)
- Identify steps necessary to make data sources available for analysis
- Given a scenario, describe project activity security
Section 3 - Profiling Process (29%)
- Identify the purposes of each analysis
- Interpret system flag icons throughout the system
- Identify the common steps that are needed to perform data profiling in IA
- Given a scenario, describe the process needed to assess and use data profiling results
Section 4 - Data Rules / Monitoring (29%)
- Describe the purpose of data rule validation
- Given a scenario, describe the process to implement and deploy the data rule
- Identify the steps needed to implement data rule monitoring and baselining
- Identify the steps needed to perform data rule execution
- Describe the purpose and process of exception management
Section 5 - Populating / Reporting / Publishing (15%)
- Demonstrate how to populate/report/publish to IS
- Demonstrate knowledge of content creation and scheduling
- Given a scenario, describe the process to deliver outputs to a broad community
Section 6 - Troubleshooting / Tuning (7%)
- Given a scenario, demonstrate troubleshooting techniques
- Given a scenario, demonstrate system and process tuning techniques
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.