Test C2090-422: InfoSphere QualityStage v8.5
The test contains six sections totalling approximately 62 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Methodology (5%)
- Describe the steps in data quality methodology.
- Understand the impact of data integration preparsing.
Section 2 - Design Considerations (18%)
- Identify the steps for standardization.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge how to optimize QualityStage jobs using parallel concepts.
- Given a scenario, describe how to handle data from multiple countries.
- Describe initial vs. delta vs. real-time design considerations. (may use scenarios)
Section 3 - Investigation (10%)
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of investigation types.
- Given a scenario, describe how word investigation results can be used.
Section 4 - Standardization/Addresses/Postal (11%)
- Describe the differences between address certification, verification, and standardization. (may use scenarios)
- Define what the standardization stage is and how to use it. (may use scenarios)
- Given a scenario, describe the purpose of standardization and what results are produced by the process.
Section 5 - Rule Sets (16%)
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to customize standardization rules. (may use scenarios)
- Demonstrate knowledge of the components of a rule and their functions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing standardization rules.
- Demonstrate knowledge of user defined standardization rules.
Section 6 - Matching (21%)
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of match concepts.
- Describe the match job components. (may use scenarios)
- Given a scenario, describe how to review and tune a match.
- Demonstrate knowledge of mananging match specification (re-usability). (may use scenarios)
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of match job design to achieve optimal performance.
Section 7 - Survive (10%)
- Describe the purpose of survive.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the different rule types for surviving data and when to use them. (may use scenarios)
- Describe how to implement a survive stage.
Section 8 - Setup and Troubleshooting (10%)
- Identify how to troubleshoot a QualityStage job. (may use scenarios)
- Describe how to configure data quality environment functionality.
- Describe QualityStage deployment considerations. (may use scenarios)
- Demonstrate knowledge of NLS/non-NLS install and its impact on QualityStage stages. (may use scenarios)
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.