Test C2090-422: InfoSphere QualityStage v8.5
Note: This test will be withdrawn on Apr 30 2016.
The replacement test is: (C2090-304) IBM InfoSphere QualityStage v9.1 Solution Developer
The test contains six sections totalling approximately 62 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Methodology (5%)
- Describe the steps in data quality methodology.
- Understand the impact of data integration preparsing.
Section 2 - Design Considerations (18%)
- Identify the steps for standardization.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge how to optimize QualityStage jobs using parallel concepts.
- Given a scenario, describe how to handle data from multiple countries.
- Describe initial vs. delta vs. real-time design considerations. (may use scenarios)
Section 3 - Investigation (10%)
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of investigation types.
- Given a scenario, describe how word investigation results can be used.
Section 4 - Standardization/Addresses/Postal (11%)
- Describe the differences between address certification, verification, and standardization. (may use scenarios)
- Define what the standardization stage is and how to use it. (may use scenarios)
- Given a scenario, describe the purpose of standardization and what results are produced by the process.
Section 5 - Rule Sets (16%)
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to customize standardization rules. (may use scenarios)
- Demonstrate knowledge of the components of a rule and their functions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing standardization rules.
- Demonstrate knowledge of user defined standardization rules.
Section 6 - Matching (21%)
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of match concepts.
- Describe the match job components. (may use scenarios)
- Given a scenario, describe how to review and tune a match.
- Demonstrate knowledge of mananging match specification (re-usability). (may use scenarios)
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of match job design to achieve optimal performance.
Section 7 - Survive (10%)
- Describe the purpose of survive.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the different rule types for surviving data and when to use them. (may use scenarios)
- Describe how to implement a survive stage.
Section 8 - Setup and Troubleshooting (10%)
- Identify how to troubleshoot a QualityStage job. (may use scenarios)
- Describe how to configure data quality environment functionality.
- Describe QualityStage deployment considerations. (may use scenarios)
- Demonstrate knowledge of NLS/non-NLS install and its impact on QualityStage stages. (may use scenarios)
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.