Test C2090-419: IBM InfoSphere QualityStage v8 Examination
Note: This test will be withdrawn on Dec 31 2013.
The replacement tests are: (000-304) IBM InfoSphere QualityStage v9.1 Solution Developer and (000-422) InfoSphere QualityStage v8.5
- Describe the steps in data quality methodology.
- Business requirements as related to data quality
- Process sequence and why
- Define probabilistic matching versus deterministic matching.
Design Considerations (17%)
- Identify the steps for standardization.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge how to optimize QualityStage jobs using parallel concepts.
- Given a scenario, describe how to handle data from multiple countries for standardization.
- Describe initial vs. delta vs. real-time design considerations. (may use scenarios)
- Design QualityStage flow for real-time deployment
- Describe data structure considerations for source and target QualityStage jobs. (may use scenarios)
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of investigation stage and types.
- Given a scenario, describe how word investigation results can be used.
- Describe the differences between address certification, verification, and standardization.
- Define what the standardization stage is and how to use it.
- Given a scenario, describe the purpose of standardization and what results are produced by the process.
Rule Sets (15%)
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to customize standardization rules.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the components of a rule and their functions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing standardization rules.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of match concepts.
- Describe the match components.
- Given a scenario, describe how to review and tune a match.
- Demonstrate knowledge of match specification and pass re-usability.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of match job design to achieve optimal performance.
- Describe the purpose of survive.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the different rule types for surviving data and when to use them.
- Describe how to implement a survive stage.
Setup & Troubleshooting (11%)
- Identify how to troubleshoot a QualityStage job.
- Describe how to configure data quality functionality.
- Describe QualityStage deployment considerations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of NLS/non-NLS install and its impact on QualityStage stages.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Take a minute to review how to register and select a test. Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.