Test C2090-419: IBM InfoSphere QualityStage v8 Examination
Note: This test will be withdrawn on Dec 31 2013.
The replacement tests are: (000-304) IBM InfoSphere QualityStage v9.1 Solution Developer and (000-422) InfoSphere QualityStage v8.5
- Describe the steps in data quality methodology.
- Business requirements as related to data quality
- Process sequence and why
- Define probabilistic matching versus deterministic matching.
Design Considerations (17%)
- Identify the steps for standardization.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge how to optimize QualityStage jobs using parallel concepts.
- Given a scenario, describe how to handle data from multiple countries for standardization.
- Describe initial vs. delta vs. real-time design considerations. (may use scenarios)
- Design QualityStage flow for real-time deployment
- Describe data structure considerations for source and target QualityStage jobs. (may use scenarios)
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of investigation stage and types.
- Given a scenario, describe how word investigation results can be used.
- Describe the differences between address certification, verification, and standardization.
- Define what the standardization stage is and how to use it.
- Given a scenario, describe the purpose of standardization and what results are produced by the process.
Rule Sets (15%)
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to customize standardization rules.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the components of a rule and their functions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing standardization rules.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of match concepts.
- Describe the match components.
- Given a scenario, describe how to review and tune a match.
- Demonstrate knowledge of match specification and pass re-usability.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of match job design to achieve optimal performance.
- Describe the purpose of survive.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the different rule types for surviving data and when to use them.
- Describe how to implement a survive stage.
Setup & Troubleshooting (11%)
- Identify how to troubleshoot a QualityStage job.
- Describe how to configure data quality functionality.
- Describe QualityStage deployment considerations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of NLS/non-NLS install and its impact on QualityStage stages.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.