Test C2050-219: IBM Sterling Order Management V9.1, Deployment
Note: This test will be withdrawn on Oct 31 2015.
The replacement test is: (C2050-250) IBM Sterling Order Management V9.4 Implementation
The test contains seven sections totalling 52 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Planning and Installation (6%)
- Identify and confirm support for the technical matrix.
- Determine the type of IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite V9.1 installation.
- Verify the IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite V9.1 installation was successful.
Section 2 - Configuration (10%)
- Configure the IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite V9.1 properties.
- Use Application Manager.
- Configure the application server.
- Configure the agent and JMS servers.
Section 3 - Deployment and Testing (10%)
- Define the build process.
- Stop and start agent integration servers.
- Deploy the IBM Sterling Order Management V9.1 EAR.
- Use the System Management Console (SMC).
- Migrate configuration across an environment.
Section 4 - Customization (15%)
- Extend the database.
- Use API's and custom business logic.
- Use Agent and Agent Servers.
- Extend the presentation framework.
Section 5 - Operations Management and System Tuning (7%)
- Configure the purge transaction.
- Use system management, console, logging, and tracing.
- Manage the IBM Sterling servers.
- Manage system errors.
Section 6 - Working with the Application (46%)
- Use the Service Definition Framework.
- Define the business process model.
- Define the participant model.
- Configure the inventory model.
- Configure the sourcing and scheduling rules.
- Configure the payment rules.
- Configure the catalog.
- Configure the pricing module.
- Configure alert management.
- Configure reverse logistics.
- Configure services scheduling.
Section 7 - Security (6%)
- Create a user, user group, and teams.
- Authenticate externally.
- Configure data access policies.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.