Test C2050-219: IBM Sterling Order Management V9.1, Deployment
The test contains seven sections totalling 52 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Planning and Installation (6%)
- Identify and confirm support for the technical matrix.
- Determine the type of IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite V9.1 installation.
- Verify the IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite V9.1 installation was successful.
Section 2 - Configuration (10%)
- Configure the IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite V9.1 properties.
- Use Application Manager.
- Configure the application server.
- Configure the agent and JMS servers.
Section 3 - Deployment and Testing (10%)
- Define the build process.
- Stop and start agent integration servers.
- Deploy the IBM Sterling Order Management V9.1 EAR.
- Use the System Management Console (SMC).
- Migrate configuration across an environment.
Section 4 - Customization (15%)
- Extend the database.
- Use API's and custom business logic.
- Use Agent and Agent Servers.
- Extend the presentation framework.
Section 5 - Operations Management and System Tuning (7%)
- Configure the purge transaction.
- Use system management, console, logging, and tracing.
- Manage the IBM Sterling servers.
- Manage system errors.
Section 6 - Working with the Application (46%)
- Use the Service Definition Framework.
- Define the business process model.
- Define the participant model.
- Configure the inventory model.
- Configure the sourcing and scheduling rules.
- Configure the payment rules.
- Configure the catalog.
- Configure the pricing module.
- Configure alert management.
- Configure reverse logistics.
- Configure services scheduling.
Section 7 - Security (6%)
- Create a user, user group, and teams.
- Authenticate externally.
- Configure data access policies.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.