Test C2020-105: IBM Cognos 8 BI Technical Specialist
A Cognos 8 BI Technical Specialist is responsible for the installation and configuration of Cognos 8 BI products. Candidates that achieve this level of certification are expected to be able to participate as an effective team member on a Cognos product installation engagement.
- In a multi-tiered structure, describe proven practices related to Webserver, AppServer, and data
- Identify dispatcher requirements and displacement
- Describe the types and requirements for Content Store and Metric Store communications
- Describe the workings and protocols of Content Manager
- Describe the communication in Windows-based interfaces
- Describe the test procedure for web-based interfaces
- Describe logging methods
- Describe the purpose of Cryptography
- Describe the function of CAF
- Describe the compatibility issues that can occur with security protocol set up
- Describe load balancing methods
- Describe the Cognos 8 reporting flow processes
- Describe multi-server installations
- Describe installation and configuration processes
- Describe the process of setting up and testing samples
- Describe the configuration of Cognos 8 BI and its environment
- Describe the testing methods prior to startup
Tuning and Testing (7%)
- Describe the tuning procedures for the Cognos 8 system
- Identify troubleshooting strategies and plot go-forward plans
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.