Test C2020-012: IBM SPSS Modeler Data Analysis for Business Partners v2
Business Understanding (5%)
- Review the CRISP methodology
General Operations in Modeler (20%)
- Build streams
- Run streams
- Read different types of files into Modeler
Data Understanding (30%)
- Extent of missing data
- Field distribution and summary statistics
- Auto checking for missing and out of bounds data
- Bivariate relationships between variables
Data Preparation (40%)
- Create new variables with the Derive Node
- Create new variables with the Reclassify Node
- Combine data files
- Restructure data
- Aggregate data
- Remove duplicates
- Sampling cases
- Balance data
- Data caching
- Partitione data
- Missing Value replacement
- Predictive models
- Cluster models
- Association models
- NOTE: Business partners who take this exam are only expected to familiar with each class of model and the steps that are necessary to prepare the data prior creating the models in the software.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Before taking your test, please review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Pearson VUE and take a step into your future. Take a minute to review how to Create Pearson VUE account associated with IBM and Selecting Tests on the Pearson VUE Website.