Test BAS-012: IBM SPSS Modeler Data Analysis for Business Partners v2
Business Understanding (5%)
- Review the CRISP methodology
General Operations in Modeler (20%)
- Build streams
- Run streams
- Read different types of files into Modeler
Data Understanding (30%)
- Extent of missing data
- Field distribution and summary statistics
- Auto checking for missing and out of bounds data
- Bivariate relationships between variables
Data Preparation (40%)
- Create new variables with the Derive Node
- Create new variables with the Reclassify Node
- Combine data files
- Restructure data
- Aggregate data
- Remove duplicates
- Sampling cases
- Balance data
- Data caching
- Partitione data
- Missing Value replacement
- Predictive models
- Cluster models
- Association models
- NOTE: Business partners who take this exam are only expected to familiar with each class of model and the steps that are necessary to prepare the data prior creating the models in the software.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.