Test 000-842: Rational Functional Tester for Java
The test consists of eight sections containing a total of approximately 54 multiple choice questions.
The sections are:
- ENV (navigation, configuring and enabling environments, test project, preferences)
- REC (recording process, insert recording, script support functions)
- VP (verification points)
- PLY (play back, testing the test, regression testing, use of comparators)
- LOG (types of logs, logging options, use of comparators)
- EXT (extending scripts, modifying scripts, components of script)
- OBJ (test object maps, pattern-based recognition, controlling recognition)
- DAT (data-driven testing, creating and editing datapools)
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.