The test consists of five main sections as follows:
Iterative Development Principles (20%)
- Most important aspects of iterative development - how to proceed, milestones, risks management, role of architecture, steering a project's team, etc.
Iterative Development Work Products (20%)
- Different levels of planning, project decisions - process, work products, review formality, risk management, measurements, and so on
Basic Method Elements and their Relationships (20%)
- Task, role, work product, and guidance.
- Usage of method elements in process views
Basic Process Elements and their Relationships (20%)
- Phases, milestones, activities, and descriptor Use Topic and Browse diagrams
- Using method elements in process and how they link. Process elements with no links to method elements
Basic Content of Disciplines (40%)
- Business modeling, requirements, analysis & design, implementation, test, deployment, configuration and change management, project management, environment - basic work products and tasks
- Benefits achieved by applying the Key Principles of Business-Driven Development