Test 000-833: Object Oriented Analysis and Design - Part 1 (Analysis)
The test consists of four sections containing a total of approximately 50 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1: UML and the Modeling Process (20%)
- The Unified Modeling Language
- Process and Visual Modeling
- Analysis & Design Key Concepts
Section 2: Concepts of Object Orientation (40%)
- Structured Classes & Ports
Section 3: Architectural Analysis (20%)
- Key Concepts
- Define high-level organization of the model
- Identify analysis mechanisms
- Identify key abstractions
- Create use-case realizations
Section 4: Use Case Analysis (20%)
- Supplement the Use-Case Description
- For each Use-Case Realization
- Find Classes from Use-Case Behavior
- Distribute Use-Case Behavior to Classes
- For each resulting analysis class
- Describe Responsibilities
- Describe Attributes and Associations
- Qualify Analysis Mechanisms
- Unify Analysis Classes
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.