Test 000-825: Rational Test Virtualization Server V8
The test consists of three sections containing a total of approximately 56 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Basic Awareness (8%)
- Describe service virtualization
- Describe when to use service virtualization
- Describe continuous integration
- Explain service virtualization ROI
Section 2 - Rational Integration Tester (25%)
- Configure RIT and the Library Manager
- Create and edit a project
- Model the system under test
- Generate a system model
- Record events
Section 3 - Rational Test Virtualization Server (67%)
- Create and edit basic stubs
- Publish and deploy stubs
- Use HTTP stubs
- Use tags and guards in stubs
- Use parameterized stubs from recorded events
- Use data driven stubs from MEP
- Use input tags
- Use database virtualization
- Use data model stubs
- Use stateful stubs
- Use behaviors
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.