Test 000-646: Rational Manual Tester
The test consists of six sections containing a total of approximately 51 multiple choice questions. The sections are:
- PROCESS (terms, definitions, process)
- AUTHOR (authoring, creating the test, insert data, compare data, insert image)
- EXECUTE (running the test, using execution view, execution comments)
- LOG (saving the results, reviewing the results, exporting results)
- PLAN (planning and design of tests, grouping, reuse)
- MIGRATE (migration considerations, importing, manual tester preference settings)
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.