Test 000-379: IBM WebSphere Integration Developer V6.2, Solution Development
The test consists of five sections containing a total of 55 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - SCA (Service Component Architecture) Programming Model and Solution Design (23%)
- Set up an effective project organization in modules taking into consideration component reuse and application maintainability.
- Use microflows and long running processes as appropriate
- Include mediations flow in the design when appropriate.
- Design and use business objects and the business object framework API when developing a solution.
- Design and use interfaces.
- Use the Module Dependency Editor to declare dependencies for modules, mediation modules, and libraries.
- Apply the SCA programming model.
- Select between different possible clients for your solution (Portal, Web application, Business Space)
- Work with and understand generated artifacts.
- Support solution versioning and maintenance using appropriate tools and configurations in the product.
Section 2 - Component Development (33%)
- Use the business process editor to create and configure the business process component (including any BPEL supported activity).
- Develop an effective mediation flow with the use of service message object (SMO) and the mediation primitives.
- Develop dynamic mediations (dynamic service selection and policy resolution).
- Use the Business State Machine editor to create a State Machine component (including events, guards, actions and correlation sets)
- Create and configure business rule groups.
- Create custom logic using either the visual snippet editor or directly coding.
- Configure a selector to dynamically invoke SCA components.
- Control transactions boundaries in the Assembly Diagram using the appropriate Quality of Service settings.
- Control application security behavior in the Assembly Diagram using the appropriate Quality of Service settings.
- Implement error handling and compensation within a business process or a mediation.
- Configure CEI Events.
Section 3 - Human Tasks (18%)
- Distinguish (use, demonstrate usage of) different types of human tasks (i.e., invocation task, collaboration task, to do task).
- Choose between in-line human task and stand-alone human task.
- Assign people to a human task.
- Demonstrate usage of staff post-processor plug-in (including passing parameters to post-processor plug-in).
- Use the escalation and notification mechanisms available for human tasks.
- Implement subtasks and follow-on tasks.
- Implement client interactions for human tasks (including API, human task manager, business flow manager).
- Manage human task life-cycle.
- Configure Business Space as a human task client.
Section 4 - Connectivity (13%)
- Configure bindings to support EIS connectivity (JMS, MQ, Web Services, HTTP).
- Configure EJB, Java, and SCA bindings.
- Add, configure, and bind an included technology adapter.
- Demonstrate the usage of synchronous and asynchronous invocation patterns.
- Use interfaces and business objects maps to facilitate the wiring between two components.
Section 5 - Application Testing and Problem Determination (13%)
- Configure and use the integrated test environment to test modules, mediation modules and components.
- Use the test client for component testing (including data pools creation, test suite usage...)
- Use the integrated debugger to troubleshoot components.
- Use the Business Process Choreographer (BPC) Explorer to test processes and tasks.
- Identify and use appropriate server logs for problem determination.
- Use the Business Process Choreographer (BPC) Explorer to inspect components status and to manually interact with them.
- Use product facilities for identifying and correcting development errors.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.