Test 000-376: IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0, Solution Design
The test consists of three sections containing a total of 49 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Environment for Messaging-based Applications (20%)
- Compare the various enterprise integration patterns (e.g., asynchronous messaging, Remote Procedure Call (RPC), data integration).
- Assess the suitability of IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 as a solution technology.
- Describe advantages and disadvantages of running IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 on various hardware and operating systems.
- Plan for the IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 features to address security, recovery, availability, reliability, performance, scalability.
- Assess/apply best practices (e.g., naming standards) relating to integration. infrastructure.
Section 2 - Solution Architecture (60%)
- Apply messaging and queuing paradigm to solutions.
- Use IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 features, including triggering, data conversion, and message properties.
- Create messaging based solutions from business requirements.
- Apply appropriate IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 features to address:
- availability, scalability and capacity requirements (e.g., clustering, shared queues, etc).
- integrity and reliability requirements (e.g., persistence, transactionality, and logging, etc. ).
- message distribution requirements (e.g., point-to-point, publish/subscribe).
- solution performance requirements.
- Illustrate Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) requirements (e.g., HTTP, URI's, etc).
- Select appropriate SupportPacs for IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 solutions.
- Discuss and apply best practices around messaging solutions (e.g., patterns)
Section 3 - Implementation (20%)
- Apply Message Queue Interface (MQI) and JMS capabilities.
- Use techniques for resolving JMS and IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 related application problems.
- Design test plans for IBM WebSphere MQ V7.0 solutions.
- Apply best practices around solution deployment.
Take a minute to review our testing policies and guidelines, and registration process.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Register for a Test
Register for an IBM Certification test at Prometric and take a step into your future.