The test contains seven sections totalling 54 multiple-choice questions. The percentages after each section title reflect the approximate distribution of the total question set across the sections.
Section 1 - Installation & Deployment (11%)
- Evaluate IBM Sterling Selling & Fulfillment Foundation installation deployment options and choose an appropriate model for a given scenario.
- Demonstrate the ability to define solutions that handle deployments that span different locales.
- Understand the benefits, principles and configurations related to setting up a multi-tenant deployment.
- Demonstrate knowledge to handle concerns related to scalability, disaster recovery, performance optimization, upgradeability and other non-functional considerations for custom design development.
- Demonstrate knowledge of integration best practices.
- Knowledge of best practices and tools related to environment management, such as Configuration Deployment Tool (CDT) and change project management.
Section 2 - Platform Knowledge (17%)
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of the principles that govern organization modeling and user modeling.
- Demonstrate an understanding of catalog concepts, and identify settings for the specified scenario.
- Apply best practices related to customer management.
- Use product constructs to extend the solution to meet specified business scenario.
- Articulate the options available to meet customers' reporting requirements.
- Understand and apply exception management best practices.
Section 3 - Inventory Management (17%)
- Demonstrate an understanding of concepts related to onboarding supply.
- Demonstrate an understanding of concepts related to onboarding demand, such as creating reservations and orders.
- Illustrate a deep understanding of typical interfaces and touch points to enable a global view of inventory and availability.
- Understand and apply techniques for publishing inventory to external systems, such as RTAM.
- Leverage techniques to handle high volume inventory transactions.
Section 4 - Distributed Order Management (22%)
- Design and use various features available on a sales order.
- Demonstrate a keen knowledge of sales order processing
- Understand how to use pricing and promotion features to meet customer requirements.
- Apply sourcing and scheduling features to optimize fulfillment challenges.
- Understand how to handle fulfillment for services such as installations and deliveries.
- Demonstrate the ability to use the various features available on an outbound shipment.
Section 5 - Supply Collaboration, Reverse Logistics & Logistic Management (11%)
- Demonstrate a keen knowledge of the purchase order lifecycle.
- Demonstrate an understanding of managing transfer and purchase orders.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the workflow complexities relating to return and exchange processing.
Section 6 - Payment Processing (13%)
- Set up various types of payment methods and related configurations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of authorization and settlement concepts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of invoicing.
- Interface with payment gateways.
- Understand techniques for PCI certification.
Section 7 - Cross-Channel Add-On Solutions (9%)
- Understand how IBM Sterling Call Center can solve various business use cases at a contact center.
- Understand how IBM Sterling Store can solve various order management and fulfillment use cases at a store.
- Understand out of the box integration provided with IBM WebSphere Commerce.